Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Sr. Creative for Team Europe at MediaMonks HQ
MediaMonks is looking for a Dutch + English-speaking Concept Developer to join our dedicated Team Europe as they pitch and plan to take over the world.
- As Senior Creative at our creative-business powerhouse for Dutch and European clients, you’ll create digital products and campaigns for Europe’s leading brands.
- You’ll work directly with A-list such as adidas, Booking.com, Jumbo, JDE, Heineken, Philips, KLM, Netflix and Google, who seek MediaMonks for the creative production of their digital projects and campaigns.
- Working with the team’s CD, CT, copywriter, strategist and other creatives, you’ll help to bring fourth award-winning work across channels and devices.
- You can expect a wide variety of projects: from online platforms and digital campaigns to chatbots, AR and VR experiences, games and installations.
- You’ll visit clients to lead creative workshops and pitch for new projects.
- Your job is to bring top-notch thinking to the table and provide leadership when it comes to creative content and campaigns, digital platforms and products, and display ads and assets.
- Together with the client and the creative team, you help to work out every concept on every level by fleshing out all of its features.
Join our EUphoric Team
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a successful and super-fast-moving international company creative people would kill to work for. You’ll get to do great work with even better coworkers, going all-in with our company culture, and all-out at parties and winter sports. In addition, you can enjoy great food everyday, and a next-gen pension fund for when you’re old.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job — we’d love to probe your personal pitch!
- For this Hilversum-based role, we’re looking for a Dutch + English-speaking creative skilled in developing concepts for local and global clients alike.
- Ideally, you have at least 5 years of experience working in an international environment at an advertising agency.
- You have a strong conceptual background with proven experience in creating integrated brand campaigns big and smalls, bringing forth effective and award-winning campaigns.
- You’re a hands-on creative armed with big ideas and a drive for working collaboratively across teams and disciplines to create the best of work.
- You’re eager to own the creative development and direct the execution of art and copy, leading film shoots, directing post production teams and overseeing all other work in progress.
- You’re experienced in creating campaigns from brief to execution across both print and digital channels, coming up with concepts for digital campaigns, platforms and websites, 360 video and VR, interactive films, rich media, mobile apps and games, installations and other types of experiential work.
- You can independently run fast-paced pitches, but also love going the extra mile when painstakingly pushing running projects to perfection.
- In addition to Dutch and English, you speak the language of business, sales and technology — you understand how to make a case and sell people on an idea.
- You have strong social and professional skills, confident in tackling high-end projects in tag team with our clients.
- In short, you’re a self-starter and go-getter who knows how to get stuff done and can lead without having to be the boss.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897