Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Sr. Designer at MediaMonks LDN
MediaMonks is looking for a Senior Designer to take digital designs to the next level in London. We’re looking for a digital artisan who can craft designs for all kinds of jobs, including pitches. If you’re the one, we’d love to be the zero so we can make beautiful binary babies together.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working from our Farringdon fortress, you’ll join a small-star team of Monks to create spot-on designs for pitches and running projects — bringing forth award-winning work on behalf of leading agencies and brands.
- You’re responsible for the visual execution of the content and campaigns MediaMonks produces for top-name brands and businesses across channels and formats.
- You’ll lead the design of high-end advertising assets MediaMonks produces in incredibly short amounts of time.
- Together with our creative leads, you help to make sure that the design of each of our projects is heading in the right direction.
- You’ll create style proposals, sketches and mockups to kickstart new projects.
- You’ll translate creative briefs into thorough design briefs that help to ensure our designs are awesome and in line with expectations.
- You look after the execution art direction and style guides, and help to improve the work by offering new angles and solutions — guaranteeing projects meet and exceed our standards.
- You’re responsible for making sure each and every asset adheres to the project’s guidelines and looks pixel-perfect across formats.
Join MediaMonks as a Designer
MediaMonks is one of those (50) companies creative people would kill to work for. You’ll join a successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market, operating as one office across teams and time zones with 1,000+ Monks and counting. In addition to an assortment of A+ colleagues, A-list clients, and A-OK coffee, MediaMonks gets you a one-of-a-kind company culture; crafted with care, coded by coffee and celebrated with champagne.
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org has answers.
- We’re looking to hire a digital tastemaker who knows interaction design like the back of their Wacom-wielding hand: someone with the qualifications and ambition to take on a leading role within projects.
- As showcased in your portfolio, you have at least 2 years of senior-level experience in a similar role in digital advertising or production — we’re keen to see top-notch solutions across platforms and devices.
- Your Photoshop/Sketch skills are so slick they look photoshopped; and you also know how to organize files, layers and folders like a pro, even if you’re a creative mess outside of Adobe CS.
- You can contribute to all stages of the design process, from conceptualizing styles and wireframing websites (IA) to layout compositions (UI) and mobile translations.
- You’re able to create quick sketches and mockups to support and enhance concept proposals.
- You can make sense of client briefs and needs, and aren't afraid to ask questions to help better-define what needs to be achieved in the first place.
- You’re a designer at heart but understand the business objectives of brands like no other; you know how to make sure the creative and commercial goals of a project live in perfect harmony.
- While you know all about the good, the bad and the ugly of user interface design, you understand that good design is ultimately about moving people instead of pixels.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675