Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Sr. Designer at MediaMonks NL
MediaMonks is looking for an English-speaking designer to take the lead in crafting digital ads and assets.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this senior-level role, you’ll specialize in creating design assets at scale for a A-class brand's digital marketing assets for a wide variety of channels, including social media and display advertising.
- At our Hilversum office, you’ll join a dedicated team of Design, Illustration and Animation Monks that produces world-class work across time zones.
- You have experience in brand building, and have been part of a team working to develop solid brand design and communication.
- Working for one of the world’s most beloved brands — referring to our client, of course — you make sure designs are awesome and in line with expectations.
- You go above and beyond the brief to push what’s possible when it comes to digital designs and aesthetics.
- You’ll also help to create style proposals, sketches and mockups to kickstart new projects. Experimentation is an important part of our process so it’s important we see a variety of projects in your portfolio!
- For some projects, you set the style; for others, you help safeguard predefined styles.
- In addition to making everything look good, you ensure that designs adhere to guidelines, are consistent across formats and look pixel perfect in any dimension.
- You look after the art direction process and help improve the work by offering new angles, best practices and practical solutions — guaranteeing projects meet and exceed our standards.
- You need to be able to present to senior stakeholders, therefore proven leadership experience is required, as well as experience in large scale projects and presenting and communication skills.
- Although you are a rockstar, you are also humble enough to go into the full production mode and deliver large voilume of assets when needed.
- Last but not least you have the ability and knowledge to make the designteam around better in their design and communication skills.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- You’re a technically skilled designer with 5+ years of high-level experience as senior/lead designer or art director crafting digital ads and assets.
- As showcased in your portfolio, your Photoshop skills are so slick, they look shopped.
- You have the sketch knowledge to think in automated set-ups and guide/execute that set-up process
- Working with clients and colleagues around the world, you also need to have strong English communication skills.
- Having earned your stripes in the field, you’re ready to take on this role with mentor-like responsibilities, helping younger designers improve their work through constructive feedback (i.e. hovering art director).
- You have experience with all stages of the design process, from conceptualizing styles to finalizing layouts and rolling out designs across markets and formats.
- Creating balanced and beautiful layouts is your second nature, or just something you’re good at.
- You also know a thing or two about templating and process optimizations.
- With an articulate understanding of fundamentals such as typography, interaction design, flow and storytelling, you can get teams to improve the work on both an aesthetic and functional level.
- You know how to sell designs to colleagues and clients alike, and ideally have some experience doing client presentations.
Come Create Stuff for an Even Cooler Brand
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving company that creative people would kill to work for. You’ll be part of the most awesome production company on the planet — operating as ‘one office across twelve locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 900 Monks and counting. We’ll also get you the best parties and ‘asados’ in town, including delicious vegan BBQs.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508