Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Sr. Digital Creative at MediaMonks
MediaMonks has an exciting new position for a Senior Creative with a manifest knack for attractive interactive work. We’re talking pixels instead of paper; a creative that is practised in developing digital concepts.
In this role, you will join our lovely BA team in crafting award-winning work on behalf of the world’s leading advertising agencies and their brands.
Part Pitch, Part Project
- From our upcoming BA office, you’ll work together with our local and international creative teams to develop digital concepts for top-notch agencies.
- On the one hand, you help to bring in new work by developing creative treatments in response to agency briefs and RFPs.
- On the other, you work as a creative on a number of running projects big and small.
- In some cases, the work literally deals in details, such as when developing concepts for smartwatches or interactive display ads.
- For other projects, you’ve got to be able to think big and come up with creative applications of new technologies.
- Yes, you might very well say we’re hiring an all-round concept developer for the digital age.
Not a One-trick Pony but a Creative Polymath
- We are looking for a true-born creative with 5+ years of experience, an innate taste for technology, an instinct for interaction and a natural feel for digital aesthetics.
- In digital, the user experience is king, and so you should be a king or queen of shaping experiences that captivate and inspire.
- Moreover, you’ve got to be able to apply your concept skills to a wide variety of projects, from digital campaigns and interactive films to mobile apps and platforms.
- Film is more important than ever in our line of work now that we’re at the vanguard of VR, so ideally, you have some film and TVC projects under your belt.
- You understand the process and politics of advertising by heart, and absolutely love production.
Why You Should Join MediaMonks
If you are excited about working as Senior Creative in digital production, start grooming that untamed portfolio. We are keen to learn about your years in the trenches of digital and the thinking behind your best projects. In return for your digital ingenuity, we offer an an amazing position with great colleagues, competitive work with a casual culture, and an unlimited supply of caffeine and internet memes.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
Updated 03.08.2016Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 135 Yanping Rd, Jing’an Shanghai 200042 China
- +86 151 2109 7484
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897