Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Sr. Digital Creative MediaMonks SH
MediaMonks has an exciting new position for a Senior Creative with a manifest knack for attractive interactive work. We’re talking pixels instead of paper; a creative that is practised in developing digital concepts, products and experiences.
Part Pitch, Part Project
- As our lead Shanghai creative, you’ll work with our small-star team of Monks to win pitches and prepare concepts for production.
- On the one hand, the job is about bringing in new work by developing creative treatments in response to client briefs and RFPs.
- You’ll visit clients throughout the region to pitch for projects, lead workshops and provide creative direction for all kinds of projects.
- You’ll work alongside our international production to craft award-winning projects big and small on behalf of China’s leading agencies and their brands.
- In some cases, your work literally deals in details, such as when creating concepts for mobile platforms like WeChat and Tmall.
- For other projects, you need to think big and come up with creative applications for new and emerging technologies.
- On the other hand, you act as our creative lead on several running projects.
- You help to finetune the concept by fleshing out its features and flow.
- Always keeping an eye on the final execution, you relay creative responsibilities to Monks in other offices once the ball is rolling in the right direction.
Not a One-trick Pony but a Creative Polymath
- We are looking for a true-born creative with 5+ years of digital experience, an innate taste for technology, an instinct for interaction and a natural feel for digital aesthetics.
- Moreover, you’ve got to be able to apply your concept skills to a wide variety of projects, from digital campaigns and interactive films to mobile apps and platforms.
- Film is more important than ever in our line of work now that we’re at the vanguard of VR, so ideally, you have some film and TVC projects under your belt.
- You understand the process and politics of advertising by heart, and absolutely love production.
- We need a team player who can successfully work across teams, time zones and technologies.
- You’re confident in communicating in English at the highest international level and have an ability to clearly present digital concepts to non-technical crowds.
- If you’re also fluent in Chinese, you are awesome.
Why You Should Join MediaMonks
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young & fun, successful and super-fast-growing company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of adjectives. If you meet and exceed our profile, start grooming that untamed portfolio. We’re keen to learn about your experience in the trenches of digital production, and the thinking behind your best projects.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this position and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for this role.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- Calle Emilio Castelar 149 Polanco III Sección 11550 Miguel, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 55 8624 5177
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897