Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Sr. Digital Creative Strategist at MediaMonks AMS
MediaMonks got our start in 2001, and since then we've grown a lot. With offices all around the globe and around 4,000+ employees, we deliver A-level work that's won hundreds of Cannes Lions and FWAs. We are leading the way in building integrated teams to bring a full suite of best-in-class offerings to world-renowned companies. We’re talking big. We accomplish amazing work through our people, by remaining agile and executing exemplary work in real-time for our global clients.
Our work is bundled by teams, not by organizational layers. But it's not all work. Everyone at MediaMonks knows how to have a good time, and everyone contributes to the positive energy of our culture. If you’re intrigued, read on as we may have the dream job for you.
Now, about the opportunity: In the Sr. Digital Creative Strategist position, you’ll be someone that combines a passion for storytelling, and strategic rigor to develop effective strategies for achieving digital brand and market success.
We’re not looking for a digital marketer or a theoretical practitioner but for someone who can identify and distill the strategic direction brands and businesses should take in the digital space.
In this role you will:
● Develop digital brand strategies and creative solutions on behalf of high-profile brands.
● Work from the MediaMonks office in Amsterdam, you’ll join our dedicated creative–business unit working across a range of European and global clients.
● As one of our go-to Monks for digital strategy, you’ll play a central role in pitching for new projects and the strategic development of existing projects.
● Working on behalf of Europe’s leading agencies and brands, you’ll help establish the strategic foundation for digital ecosystems, creative campaigns, brand sites, apps, and other award-winning projects.
● Expanding upon the brand strategy, you’ll work with the client team to develop the digital strategy, identifying what needs to be achieved and providing directions for how to achieve it.
● You’ll run workshops together with our clients — or whatever we’re calling meetings these days — to gather the key objectives, requirements, and other success markers.
● Based on original research, you define the strategic scope and brief that allows our creative teams to excel, laying the groundwork on which successful projects can be built.
● Validating insights and ideas at every turn, you help to ensure the solutions we develop impact the client’s business in the best possible way, taking into account objectives as well as opportunity costs.
Experience you already have:
● For this role, we’re looking for someone with 5+ years of high-level experience developing digital brand strategies for big brands.
● You speak English at an idiomatic level.
● Dutch is a plus!
● In addition to English, you talk business and technology at a high strategic level: you know how to steer big organizations through digital transformations, and build brand storytelling that resonates in the hearts and minds of audiences.
● You turn the problem into a plan by writing actionable project briefs; grounded in data and elevated by insights.
Working at MediaMonks is arguably the coolest thing to do right now. You’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) ) production partner in any field and market, while enjoying a one-of-a-kind company culture.
If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
At MediaMonks we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. We want every person who joins our team to feel free, real, and safe in their plurality. Join this amazing team.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- Coming soon
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508