Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Sr. Digital Designer MediaMonks HQ
MediaMonks is in the market for someone who designs like a boss and is willing to work for one in exchange for a monthly bribe and a Fortune 500 portfolio.
We’re looking to hire a digital tastemaker with a manifest knack for interactive work. Someone who gets interaction and can design for any kind of project or platform, including designing for pitches. A designer who builds on 5+ years of high-level experience and is eager to push the boundaries of the digital frontier on both the physical and virtual side.
Role & Responsibilities
- As a Sr. Design Monk, you will join an international team of designers in crafting amazing work for the world’s leading agencies and their brands.
- You’ll be part and parcel of one of our five fantastic design teams at the MediaMonks HQ in Hilversum.
- You’ll be designing award-winning websites, apps and experiences; translating creative concepts into functional designs and brand values into compelling visual styles.
- You’ll take the lead for most of your projects, often working together with one or more (junior) designers to flesh out all assets and designs.
- Your job is to make sure aesthetics are harmonized with usability, working side by side with our in-house creatives and UX designers.
- You create original assets and styles that meet and exceed client expectations.
- You produce quick sketches and mockups to support concept proposals.
- You are an experienced designer with at least 5 years of high-level experience in a senior capacity in digital advertising or production.
- As showcased in your interactive portfolio, you have experience with everything from responsive web design for large-scale platforms to mobile apps and ads.
- You can contribute to all stages of the design process, from conceptualizing styles and wireframing websites (IA) to doing layout compositions (UI) and mobile translations.
- You have a well-developed understanding of grid systems, colour theory and typography, and can tie each of these elements together with obsessive attention to detail.
- You know how to hover behind junior and mid-level designers in a sacred ritual called constructive feedback.
Join MediaMonks as a Designer
At MediaMonks, you will join a successful and fast-growing international production company. Stressful moments are part of the job, but so is our casual company culture. If you meet and exceed this profile and are eager to take on this position, we’d love to welcome you into our fold of fun.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
Updated 15.11.2016Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- Calle Emilio Castelar 149 Polanco III Sección 11550 Miguel, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 55 8624 5177
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 186 2178 3427
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897