Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Sr. Digital Designer MediaMonks LA
We are looking for a seasoned digital artisan with a manifest knack for interactive work who can create winning designs for any kind of project, including pitches, prototypes and proposals. We need someone who builds on several years of high-level experience and is eager to cross the physical and virtual (reality) boundaries of the digital frontier.
About the Role
- In this senior-level position, you will join our all-star team of Monks at our brand-new office on Abbot Kinney to craft award-winning work on behalf of America’s leading agencies and their brands.
- Working alongside our local producers, CDs and international project teams in Europe, South America and Asia, your job is to harmonize aesthetics with usability.
- We’ll be looking at you to translate creative concepts into functional designs and brand values into compelling visual styles.
- You develop original assets and designs that meet and exceed client expectations.
- Combining your passion for pitching with your knowledge of interaction design, you create functional flows that lay out the user experience from start to finish.
- You’re also able to create quick sketches and mockups that support and enhance our concept proposals.
- We are looking to hire an experienced designer who knows the LA advertising scene like the back of their wacom-wielding hand.
- You need to have at least 2 years of high-level experience in a senior capacity in digital advertising or production, as showcased in your digital-savvy portfolio — we’re keen to see your visual solutions across platforms and devices.
- We’re looking for someone with a proven digital track record; someone with the qualifications and ambition required to take on a leading role within a project.
- You have a well-developed understanding of grid systems, colour theory and typography, and can tie each of these elements together with obsessive attention to detail.
- You know how to keep your files and layers super-organized, even if you’re a creative mess outside of Photoshop.
- You can contribute to all stages of the design process, from conceptualizing styles and wireframing websites (IA) to layout compositions (UI) and mobile translations.
Design at the Most Digital Production Company Around
At MediaMonks, you’ll join young & fun, successful and fast-growing international production company. Stressful moments are part of the job, but so is our casual casual company culture. If you meet and exceed this profile and are ready to take on this position, we’d love to welcome you into our fold of fun, including optional karaoke and mandatory Food Truck Fridays.
Please be attentive to the minimum requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- Calle Emilio Castelar 149 Polanco III Sección 11550 Miguel, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 55 8624 5177
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 186 2178 3427
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897