Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Sr. Digital & Experiential Creative at MediaMonks SP
MediaMonks São Paulo has an exciting position for an interactive concept developer with a knack for experiential work. We’re talking pixels and physical products instead of paper; a creative that is practised in developing amazing experiences.
For this role, you either need to:
- A) crow copious confidence in English and Spanish;
- or B) enjoy effortless eloquence in English and Portuguese.
Part Pitch, Part Project
- At our Vila Madalena office, you’ll work with a superstar team of Monks to win pitches and prepare concepts for production.
- Your focus is on bringing about insane experiential projects including robots, twitch experiments, installations and VR projects that are quite simply out-of-this world.
- On the one hand, the job is about bringing in new work by developing creative treatments in response to client briefs and RFPs.
- On the other, you work as creative lead on a number of running projects, helping to finetune the concept by fleshing out the final features and flow.
- Always keeping an eye on the final execution, you'll work together with Monks from other offices to produce the concept.
- As part of MediaMonks, you’re part of the most awesome production company on the planet, operating as one office in eleven locations with an incredible in-house team of 600 Monks.
All About You
- We are looking for a true-born creative with an innate taste for technology, an instinct for interaction and a natural feel for digital aesthetics.
- Next to English, you can communicate in Portuguese at a high, international level.
- You can clearly present digital concepts to non-technical crowds.
- You are experienced applying your concept skills to a wide variety of experiential projects.
- You can think big and come up with creative applications for new and emerging technologies.
- You’re a team player who can successfully work across teams, time zones and technologies.
- You understand the process and politics of advertising by heart, and absolutely love production.
Why You Should Join MediaMonks
MediaMonks is most likely the most awesome company you would kill to work for. Honestly, you’ll get to do award-winning work with prize-worthy coworkers as part of a successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) production partner in any field and market. If you’re eager to join our digital dynasty, we’d love to hear your personal pitch. We’re also keen to see solid work, so please share your favourite creations.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for this role.Apply for this job
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675