Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Sr. Digital Platform Producer at MediaMonks NY
Our Monks in New York are hiring a technically versed producer to lead the production of dot-com platforms and other large-scale digital products.
Role & Responsibilities
- As the nexus between idea and execution, you specialize in setting up, stewarding and sustaining digital products such as brand apps, dot-com websites, and e-commerce platforms.
- You act as the initial bridge between MediaMonks and new-business leads, introducing our company and capabilities alongside an amazing collection of platform cases.
- You kick-start new projects by reaching out to the right people and by being the right person when people reach out to us — responding to agency briefs and RFPs and co-creating pitches, treatments and proposals.
- You set up meetings and act alongside our in-house creatives and tech chiefs to produce proposals that turn contacts into contracts and successful projects by leading the creative production process.
- You shape new projects into a joint success by leading the production on our behalf: you’re the pace- and peacemaker, principally responsible for projects’ timely and expectations-exceeding delivery.
- Your role is to bring all of our in-house talent together and ensure great work is done between New York and our production strongholds around the world.
- You’re responsible for scoping and quoting projects as well as timing and planning production work; you establish what gets done and when (U <3 SOWs), making sure projects are profitable and doable, with realistic targets and deadlines.
- Meeting against monthly and annual targets, you help to grow business accounts into a long-term success for all parties.
Join Our NYC Monastery
At MediaMonks, you'll join a successful and super-fast-moving company creative people would kill to work for. You’ll have the chance to bring forth award-winning work as part a truly global company working as one office across 12 locations with 900 Monks and counting. If you’re looking to do great work with great people who know how to party extremely well, apply and join in the fun.
- For this client-facing role, we’re looking to hire someone with 5+ years of experience producing high-end brand sites, apps and e-comm platforms — leading digital projects from proposal to an actual product.
- You’re a ‘closer’, experienced in engaging new projects, managing business relationships, and developing partnerships.
- You have a solid understanding of what is needed to make digital projects come about and possess sufficient technical knowledge to foresee and address production and development issues.
- With the backing of our global team of producers and tech directors, you’re confident in advising C-level clients on digital transformations and big redesign projects for websites and apps.
- You can handle high-stakes accounts and are confident proposing next steps from a strategic, technical perspective.
- You have a keen understanding of the (digital) business objectives of global brands and are able to quickly fathom a project’s challenges and what needs to be achieved.
- You love to geek out when it comes to new technologies and trends, because while managing the client relationship is your foremost responsibility, you grasp technology in a way that allows you to establish realistic costs and timings.
- You don’t think in projects but in partnerships, developing client relationships and work-streams miles(tones) ahead.
- In short, we need a true team player who can successfully produce projects across teams, time zones and technologies.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897