Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Sr. Digital Producer at MediaMonks LDN
MediaMonks is looking for digital go-getter to run and steal the show as the dedicated producer for one of our biggest global clients. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to integrate digital production and content creation in a fast-moving environment.
- In this client-facing role, you’ll orchestrate strategy, creative, and production for an array of projects that raise the brand’s bar within the realm of digital marketing and advertising.
- Amongst other things, you can expect to lead projects that cover film, animation, design and content, producing advertising and marketing content and well as website redesigns.
- Working directly with our client, your job is to ensure that our international teams can deliver on quality and quantity, always on time and always on brief.
- You’ll liaise with our strategists and creatives to produce relevant and contextual advertising solutions made perfect for the world of today — and tomorrow.
- You’ll set up new projects for future success and lead running projects across the finish line.
- You’ll act as each project’s pace and peacemaker and are principally responsible for its timely-and-terrific delivery.
- Your role is to bring all our in-house talents together to make sure great work is done between MediaMonks London and our production strongholds around the world.
- You’re responsible for scoping and quoting projects as well as timing and planning production work — establishing what gets done and when to make sure projects are profitable and doable, with realistic targets and deadlines.
- Develop direct working relationships with our client, anticipating, defining and solving their creative production needs.
- Coordinate the production of a variety of digital and content projects between offices.
- Scope and quote new projects, liaising with our team leads to propose timelines and ballparks.
- Schedule, track and prioritise assignments, making sure the right Monks are booked and briefed in advance.
- Manage the input and output of teams, ensuring our Monks have great briefs and bring forth even greater work.
- Ensure that work meets the client’s creative goals, brand and strategy, as well as our own quality standards.
- Update stakeholders on the progress of projects.
- Meet deadlines with lethal precision and flag those that aren’t attainable upfront.
- Evaluate the good, the bad and the ugly of finished projects to improve processes and work streams.
Join Our Lovely London Team
Working from our new Farringdon office, you’ll be part and pencil of an international team that is dedicated to one of our most important clients. You’ll join a successful, bustling and super-fast-moving company creative people would kill to work for, operating as one office across teams and time zones with 1,000+ Monks and counting.
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter explaining why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org has answers.
- For this senior-level role, we’re looking for a producer with 5 years’ worth of experience, leading high-stakes projects for top-name clients.
- You have hands-on experience with managing creative workflows and fast-paced content projects.
- Working on one of our biggest accounts, you have exceptional client skills and are comfortable handling large-scale projects.
- Because of your first-rate organisational skills, you’ll find producing projects with hundreds of assets a breeze.
- You have a keen understanding of the business objectives of consumer brands and can quickly fathom each project’s challenges and opportunities.
- You possess sufficient technical knowledge to foresee and address possible planning or production issues.
- Your grasp of production costs and times allows you to establish realistic budgets and deadlines.
- Managing multiple projects between multiple offices is no easy feat and requires strong planning and communication skills.
- Bonus Round: Experience in a similar position as the lead digital agency for a global brand/experience handling retained workstreams.
- Bonus Round: Hands-on experience with film shoots and/or post production, producing hero content as well hundreds of additional campaign assets.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675