Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Sr. Digital Producer MediaMonks HQ
MediaMonks is looking to hire a devout Digital Producer to lead creative projects from pitch to press release. In this role, you act in concert with the world’s leading advertising agencies to plot and produce phat digital work for global brands. As a producer, you are a project’s pace- and peacemaker, and principally responsible for its timely-and-terrific delivery.
This is a senior role that requires solid experience in digital production and an intimate understanding of what is needed to make great digital projects come about.
About the Job
- As the nexus between the idea and execution, you’ll work in close collaboration with our clients, who seek MediaMonks’ expertise in the production of their digital projects and campaigns.
- You set up new projects by responding to agency briefs and RFPs, leading pitches, treatments and production proposals.
- Together with our creatives and tech chiefs, you help to shape these projects into a joint success by leading the production on our behalf.
- Your role is to bring all of our in-house talents and teams together and make sure great work is done across all levels of production.
- Working at MediaMonks means you get to produce projects that engage with new and innovative uses of technology that require you to lead the way on uncharted paths of production.
- As a producer, you are also responsible for scoping and quoting projects as well as timing and planning production work. You help to establish what gets done and when (U <3 SOWs), making sure projects are profitable and doable.
- While this is an independent role, you are by no means by yourself, with about 450 knowledgeable Monks being here to help you hustle.
Why You Should Join Our Dutch Producer Team
If you share our love for digital as well as for analogue diversions such as our summer soirées and winter sports shindigs, this gig might just be right for you. At MediaMonks, you join a successful and fast-growing international company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production, and parties. In addition to an unlimited supply of awesome projects and coworkers, MediaMonks gets you a one-of-a-kind company culture, amplified through many parties and prizes. Hell, we even have a rad lunch and pension fund.
Please be attentive to the minimum requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- You need to boast at least 5 years of high-level experience working as digital producer leading advertising, mobile, games and platform projects.
- Your 5+ years of experience in a similar capacity have given you a battle-scarred pokerface immune to stress (the freakouts come out at night, but that’s alright).
- Leading the production of multiple campaigns is no easy task and requires someone with superb planning and communication skills, testified in your insanely good emails.
- We need a true-born team player who can successfully work across teams, time zones and technologies.
- You speak Dutch fluently
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- Calle Emilio Castelar 149 Polanco III Sección 11550 Miguel, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 55 8624 5177
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 186 2178 3427
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897