Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Sr. Digital Project Manager for Platforms at MediaMonks HQ
MediaMonks is looking for a proficient project manager to superintend and support the development of large-scale websites and platforms. You’ll see all parts of the World Wide Web and different parts of the world, occasionally travelling overseas to kick-off projects in tag team with our clients. If you’re the one, we’d love to be the zero so we can make beautiful binary babies together.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this Hilversum-based position, you’re responsible for handling the progress and delivery of the digital products we produce for top-name brands and businesses.
- You’ll focus on the production of forward-thinking brand sites, apps, e-commerce platforms, dot-coms and other large-scale products.
- Our PMs are the pacemakers of projects, motivating Monks across teams and time zones to meet deliveries and exceed expectations, picking from a talent-filled pool of 1,000+ Monks worldwide.
- You’ll work closely together with our producers, business leads and production teams to ensure that all the things that should happen, happen..
- Project are often set up locally and developed globally at our production hubs, meaning you’ll play a key role in the coordination of the client and project.
- You’ll liaise with our producers to make sure all boxes are checked, while coordinating with our QA Monks to ensure everything works too.
- You’ll also be involved in scoping new assignments: providing estimates and expertise for how to handle projects in equal parts.
- Other difficult deliveries you might encounter include bulk launches and international rollouts to potentially any country with internet access.
Join Us at the Intersection of Creativity and Technology
Working at MediaMonks means working on projects that engage with new and emerging technologies. With our platforms, we aim to strike a balance between story and sales, creativity and conversion, and experience and ecommerce. Because most of our projects are completely bespoke, best practises are not always available, requiring you and your team to establish paths and priorities to safeguard a timely launch.
In return for your dedication and attention to detail, you’ll get an independent position in an exciting work environment filled with some of the nicest people in the industry. You’ll join a fun and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the most prolific production partner in any field and market. In addition to a next-gen pension fund, you can expect A+ food and (winter sports) parties, and A-OK coffee.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter. Questions? email@example.com has the answers.
- We’re looking for someone who’s first and foremost a proficient PM — someone who knows how to motivate internal resources to meet external deadlines no matter what.
- You’re superb with stressed out clients and coworkers — ‘keep calm and get things done’ is what we’re about.
- Your technical foundation makes for a strong basis that can handle a heavy workload.
- You do lists better than Buzzfeed and are familiar with a range of project management tools (e.g., Jira, GIT, Basecamp, G Suite, Post-its).
- You’re also familiar with Agile methodologies and its daily practices.
- An ability to geek out with developers comes in more than handy, as does The Gift of being able to read and tweak lines of code.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897