Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Sr. Digital Strategist at MediaMonks LDN
MediaMonks London are looking for a Senior Digital Strategist who combines research and rigour to develop effective strategies for achieving digital success. We’re not looking for a digital marketer or a social media ‘guru’ but for someone who can identify the strategic direction brands and businesses should take in the digital space.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working from our new ‘Farringdon Fortress’, you’ll join our team working on global clients such as Procter & Gamble, Mondelez, Avon, Slimming World, Shell, Google and Facebook.
- As our go-to Monk for digital strategy, you’ll play a central role in pitching for new projects and the strategic development of existing projects.
- Working on behalf of leading brands, you’ll help establish the strategic foundation for digital campaigns, creative content, brand sites and other award-winning projects.
- Expanding upon the brand’s strategy, you’ll work with the client team to develop the digital strategy, identifying what needs to be achieved and providing directions for how to achieve it.
- You’ll run workshops together with our clients — or whatever we’re calling meetings these days — to gather the key objectives, requirements and other success markers.
- Based on original research, you define the strategic scope and brief that allows our creative teams to excel, laying the groundwork on which successful projects can be built.
- You turn the problem into a plan by writing actionable project briefs; grounded in data and elevated by insights.
- Validating insights and ideas at every turn, you help to ensure the solutions we develop impact the client’s business in the best possible way, taking into account objectives as well as opportunity costs.
Become Our Digital Strategy Monk
As part of MediaMonks, you’ll be part of the most awesome creative and production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in fifteen locations’ with 900 Monks and counting. In addition to an unlimited supply of A-list clients, A+ colleagues and A-OK coffee, MediaMonks means working at a truly international company creative people would kill to work for. If you meet the profile, we’d love to meet you to tell you more about our super-fast-moving company, and the things we love outside work and winter sports.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for this job.
- For this senior-level role, we’re looking for someone with 5+ years of high-level experience developing digital strategies on behalf of high-profile brands.
- You’re not a brand-strategist-doing-digital but a true digital strategist who understands the online landscape through and through.
- You know how to analyse the full digital ecosystem using Market Research Skills like Benchmarking, a/b testing, search analysis and audience research.
- You understand ‘business and technology’ but talk about it in a simple way. You know how to steer big organisations through digital transformations, big or small.
- Your critical understanding of the digital landscape and trends enables you to ask the right questions and better-define what needs to be achieved in the first place.
- You can quickly grasp brands’ digital business objectives and translate them into measurable KPIs. You don’t just know where to go but also why, and how to get there.
- You’re equally capable and confident when it comes to presenting digital strategies to A-list clients, up to the C-level.
- You can provide solid strategic advice even under tight deadlines, tactfully narrowing the scope if need be instead of lowering the quality.
- You have a drive for creating clear and actionable strategy proposals and debriefs that are free of needless jargon and empty words, going beyond the obvious without slipping into the pitfall of bullshit.
- Your strategies are not just really good but also realistic; you have a clear understanding of what is needed to produce digital work.
- Last but not least, you’re a joy to work with: you’re great with clients and coworkers alike and know how inspire teams to go the extra mile.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675