Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Sr. Digital Strategist at MediaMonks MX
Our Monastery in Mexico City is searching for a hands-on English + Spanish-speaking Digital Strategist who’s skilled in devising transformative brand and product experiences as well as digital solutions driven by meaningful insights and measurable results. As one of the first 20 Monks to join our MX team, you’ll play a key role in establishing MediaMonks as one of the top as an strategic production partner in Latin America.
We’re not looking to hire strategic ‘gurus’: we need someone who combines research and rigour to develop effective strategies for achieving digital success.
Role & Responsibilities
- At our Condesa crib, you’ll join an all-star team of monks in producing A-list work for global brands.
- You’ll work across all key phases of our projects: uncovering customer insights, defining strategies for creating excellent user experiences, and creating roadmaps for the development of new features.
- As our go-to Monk for digital and product strategy, you’ll play a central role pitching for new projects and the strategic development of running projects.
- Working on behalf of leading U.S. brands, you’ll help to establish the strategic foundation for digital campaigns, brand sites, apps and other projects.
- Expanding upon the brand’s existing strategy, you’ll work with the client team to develop the digital strategy, defining what needs to be achieved and giving directions for how to achieve it.
- Gathering business objectives, requirements and other success markers, you’ll run workshops together with our clients — or whatever we’re calling meetings these days.
- You turn the original brief or request into an actionable plan: a framework grounded in data and elevated by insights.
- Based on original research, you will define the strategic scope and shape the (de)briefs that allow our in-house creative teams to excel, laying the groundwork on which successful projects can be built.
- Validating insights and ideas at every turn, your strategic direction helps to ensure the solutions we develop impact the client’s digital brand and business in the best possible way, taking into account objectives as well as opportunity costs.
Become Our Digital Strategy Monk in Mexico
MediaMonks is one of those (50) companies creative people would kill to work for. You’ll be part of young, successful and crazy-ambitious company that is determined to reach Mars before Musk. In addition to an unlimited supply of coworkers, MediaMonks gets you a one-of-a-kind company culture, amplified through all the awards. If you meet and exceed this profile, we’d love to meet you in person.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a personal cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for this role.
- For this role, we’re looking for to someone with 5+ years of high-level experience developing digital strategies on behalf of high-profile brands.
- Your critical understanding of the digital landscape enables you to ask the right questions to better-define what needs to be achieved; you don’t just know where to go but also why and how to get there.
- You have functional (digital market) research skills and know about the good, the bad and the ugly of digital campaigns, brand sites and apps.
- You have a drive for creating clear and actionable strategy proposals and debriefs, free of needless jargon and empty words, going beyond the obvious without slipping into the pitfall of bullshit.
- You’re well-versed in interaction design and customer-centric design and keep up-to-date with the latest developments in the field.
- You’re fluent in Spanish and English and are equally capable and confident when it comes to presenting digital strategies to A-list clients up to the C-level.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897