Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Sr. Electronics Engineer at MediaMonks SP
About the Role
- In this role, you are in charge of building award-winning projects on behalf of the world’s leading agencies and brands.
- As part of MediaMonks, you’re part of the most awesome production company on the planet, operating across teams and time zones with an incredible in-house of 1,000+ Monks and counting.
- Our São Paulo office acts as a global hub for physical production work, and so you play a vital role in making such projects come to life.
- Working from our Makers Lab in Vila Madalena, you help to engineer experiential and experimental projects, some of them never being done before.
- Your work will range from building 4D VR experiences to installations — the forte of our Brazilian Monks.
- You help to build the necessary hardware and integrate it into our products, making sure Internet of Things-things and other gadgets work and move as planned.
- You help to concept and produce prototypes ranging from smart-home devices and robots to insane interactive campaigns and installations that travel around the globe.
Join Our Monks in Vila Madalena
At MediaMonks São Paulo, we offer an exciting place to work on amazing projects together with the best people on the planet. You’ll be part of a young & fun, successful and super-fast-moving international company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) production partner in any field and market. If you meet and exceed this profile, we’d love to meet you.
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role.
- A proven record track in electronic engineering.
- Relevant experience with printed circuit board design (PCB).
- Experience with surface-mount technology and devices (SMT/SMD).
- Deep understanding of prototype boards such as Arduino, Raspberry or Pic.
- Experience with Embedded Systems Software development.
- Basic understanding of robotics.
- You’re a technical wizard that can translate concepts into real components.
- You’re a proficient English communicator, able to provide clear updates on the development of projects and knowing how to describe problems and required actions to Monks in other offices.
- You have the patience, passion and persistence to puzzle out a solution to every electronic engineering problem.
- Prior experience in advertising/creative engineering isn’t a prerequisite, but any relevant experience in this field would be amazing.
- It would be a big plus if you can also throw in some maker abilities such as woodworking, hardware design, 3D printing and/or CNC cutting.
- A portfolio link with solid electronic projects would be an advantage.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897