Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Sr. Experiential Project Manager at MediaMonks SP
Role & Responsibilities
- In this role, you are responsible for managing the production of creative projects big and small on behalf of the world’s leading agencies and brands.
- The projects you’ll help to bring about range from digital campaigns to mobile apps, games, online platforms and installations — the forte of our Brazilian team.
- MediaMonks São Paulo acts a global hub for experiential work — AR, 4D VR installations, connected experiences, in-shop activations — and so you’ll play a key role in making sure our ‘never-done-before projects’ are ready when they need to be.
- You’re the ‘whip’ of these projects and need to hustle Monks across teams and time zones in order to meet deliveries and expectations.
- You help to manage the client contact and feedback, and coordinate the development of projects between São Paulo and other offices around the world.
- After your email inbox, you’ll spend most of your time between our development floor and adjacent Makers Lab, creeping up behind coworkers to check in on their progress and possible problems.
- You liaise with the project’s producers and client to make sure all boxes are checked, while contacting our dedicated QA Monks to make sure everything works, too.
- You work as part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as one team across locations with 900 Monks and counting.
Join Our Party in São Paulo
In return for your attentiveness to details, deadlines and deliveries, we offer an exciting place to work on amazing projects together with even better people. You’ll be part of a fun and super-fast-moving international company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) production partner in any field and market. In addition, you’ll have brilliant breakfasts every day, first-class churrascos, and unlimited access to our own video games area. If you have the background we’re looking for and think you’ll manage magnificently, you should plan on sending us your application_final_def_v3.pdf ASAP.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- We are looking for someone who is first and foremost an excellent project manager — someone who knows how to hustle internal resources to meet external deadlines no matter what.
- Your 5+ years of experience in creative production have made you fabulous at dealing with stress and phenomenal at reassuring stressed-out clients and colleagues.
- To coworkers, you seem utterly unaffected by impending deadlines; ‘keep calm and get 💩 done’ is what this job is all about.
- Your experience demonstrates that you know how to hustle internal resources to meet external deadlines no matter what.
- To excel in this role, you need to grasp the projects you’ll be dealing with; especially in the field of bespoke installations, best practices are often not available, and so your ability to foresee and address potential issues is critical.
- You have solid scoping skills, which translate into realistic cost estimates, timings and crystal-clear SOWs.
- You’re well-acquainted with the tricks of the trade and have experience with project management tools such as Assembla, TeamGantt and Post-it notes — you love (check)lists more than Buzzfeed.
- You’re a proficient English communicator, able to provide clear updates on the development of projects and knowing how to describe issues and required actions to Monks in other offices.
- When it’s time to do the deadline dance, you’re flexible like a capoeirista — frequently traveling last-minute to physically finish projects on site.
- Any experience with technical development, experiential (installation) projects, protoboards, or electronic systems would really boost your application, and earn you a lot of Internet Points.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897