Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Sr. Experiential Project Manager at MediaMonks SP
Role & Responsibilities
- In this role, you are responsible for managing the production of creative projects big and small on behalf of the world’s leading agencies and brands.
- The projects you’ll help to bring about range from digital campaigns to mobile apps, games, online platforms and installations — the forte of our Brazilian team.
- MediaMonks São Paulo acts a global hub for experiential work — AR, 4D VR installations, connected experiences, in-shop activations — and so you’ll play a key role in making sure our ‘never-done-before projects’ are ready when they need to be.
- You’re the ‘whip’ of these projects and need to hustle Monks across teams and time zones in order to meet deliveries and expectations.
- You help to manage the client contact and feedback, and coordinate the development of projects between São Paulo and other offices around the world.
- After your email inbox, you’ll spend most of your time between our development floor and adjacent Makers Lab, creeping up behind coworkers to check in on their progress and possible problems.
- You liaise with the project’s producers and client to make sure all boxes are checked, while contacting our dedicated QA Monks to make sure everything works, too.
- You work as part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as one team across locations with 900 Monks and counting.
Join Our Party in São Paulo
In return for your attentiveness to details, deadlines and deliveries, we offer an exciting place to work on amazing projects together with even better people. You’ll be part of a fun and super-fast-moving international company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) production partner in any field and market. In addition, you’ll have brilliant breakfasts every day, first-class churrascos, and unlimited access to our own video games area. If you have the background we’re looking for and think you’ll manage magnificently, you should plan on sending us your application_final_def_v3.pdf ASAP.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- We are looking for someone who is first and foremost an excellent project manager — someone who knows how to hustle internal resources to meet external deadlines no matter what.
- Your 5+ years of experience in creative production have made you fabulous at dealing with stress and phenomenal at reassuring stressed-out clients and colleagues.
- To coworkers, you seem utterly unaffected by impending deadlines; ‘keep calm and get 💩 done’ is what this job is all about.
- Your experience demonstrates that you know how to hustle internal resources to meet external deadlines no matter what.
- To excel in this role, you need to grasp the projects you’ll be dealing with; especially in the field of bespoke installations, best practices are often not available, and so your ability to foresee and address potential issues is critical.
- You have solid scoping skills, which translate into realistic cost estimates, timings and crystal-clear SOWs.
- You’re well-acquainted with the tricks of the trade and have experience with project management tools such as Assembla, TeamGantt and Post-it notes — you love (check)lists more than Buzzfeed.
- You’re a proficient English communicator, able to provide clear updates on the development of projects and knowing how to describe issues and required actions to Monks in other offices.
- When it’s time to do the deadline dance, you’re flexible like a capoeirista — frequently traveling last-minute to physically finish projects on site.
- Any experience with technical development, experiential (installation) projects, protoboards, or electronic systems would really boost your application, and earn you a lot of Internet Points.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- +91-9811 672 755
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508