Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Sr. Film Producer at MediaMonks LA
Our flourishing office in Los Angeles is searching for an additional Senior Film Producer. We’re looking to hire someone to produce all kinds of film-based projects, including online commercials, TV campaigns, interactive videos, and occasionally even a VR or 360 experience.
About the Job
- As the nexus between the idea and execution, you’ll work in close collaboration with our clients, who seek MediaMonk’s expertise in the production of their digital projects and campaigns.
- You set up new projects by responding to briefs and RFPs, leading pitches, treatments and production proposals.
- Together with our creatives, you help to shape these projects into a joint success by leading the production on our behalf.
- Your role is to bring all of our in-house talents and teams together and make sure great work is done across all levels of production.
- You understand all stages of production and know what needs to be done whether it’s preproduction, production or post. You know which supporting crew is needed per different project, and how the departments work together.
- You are responsible for scoping, quoting projects and overseeing all aspects of the budget as well as timing, planning & managing production work. You help to establish what gets done and make sure projects are profitable and doable. You know the questions to ask when provided with minimal information to properly and correctly budget a project. You are familiar with current rates and costs ranging from crew to locations and everything in between.
- Shepherd selected projects through all phases of production including development, pre-production, production/shooting, post-production, finishing/delivery
- Manage stakeholder relationships and expectations
- Deliver projects on schedule and within a budget
- Stay abreast of new trends in content and technology in the video production community and suggest new ways to implement these trends/technologies
- Working at MediaMonks means you get to produce projects that engage with new and innovative uses of technology that require you to lead the way on uncharted paths of production.
Become Our Film Star in Los Angeles
At MediaMonks, you'll join a successful and super-fast-moving company creative people would kill to work for. You’ll have the chance to bring forth award-winning work as part a truly global company working as one office across 11 locations with 800 Monks and counting. If you’re looking to do great work with great people who know how to party extremely well, answer our casting call by wooing us with your best work.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- You need to boast at least 5 years of high-level experience working as a film or video content producer.
- Knowledgeable with AICP standard film production budget programs
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Proficient in Google Suite (including Google)
- Knowledgeable with Dropbox
- Lead the production of multiple campaigns with superb planning and communication skills
- Creation of jobs, managing purchase orders and securing wrap out of each project with our payroll and accounting departments
- Management of payment process working closely with finance/accounting teams
- We need a true-born team player who can successfully work across teams, time zones and technologies.
- Experience supervising scripted and documentary production
- Ability to lead video production teams and/or contractors both locally and remotely
- Experience with production of digital/internet video content
- Experience managing a department or team
- Network of contacts in production and production related services and a demonstrated ability to recruit talent
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects efficiently in a fast-paced environment while delivering outstanding results
- Deep familiarity with creation of both long and short form video content and daily/weekly/ad hoc production cadences
- Strong attention to detail and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with people at all levels of the organization
- Exceptional organizational skills, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Confident in communicating at all levels within the organization
- Ability to prioritize a varied workload to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Proactive and positive attitude is a must.
- Takes initiative to contribute effectively to the team
- International and national travel may be required as part of the role
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675