Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Sr. Film Producer Made.For.Digital
MADE.FOR.DIGITAL is an international content and film production company. We’re a part of MediaMonks, which is based in over 10 countries with over 650 employees… ah just look at their Mixtape!
Our HQ is based in Amsterdam, but we also have production hubs in LA, Singapore and Buenos Aires, and more to come, so we’re capable of taking on productions on a global scale. Our HQ is jam packed with talented and ambitious producers, editors, directors and animators. We’ve only been around for 2,5 years, so everything is still fresh and exciting.
Our Singapore office is looking to hire a versatile Film/Content Producer to execute and lead the production of commercial film projects, television commercials, and digital video content from pitch to press release. In this role, you act in concert with the world’s leading advertising agencies to plot and produce amazing work for global brands. As a producer, you are a project’s pace- and peacemaker, and principally responsible for its timely-and-terrific delivery.
This is a senior role that requires solid experience in digital video production and an intimate understanding of what is needed to make great digital film projects come about.
About the Job
- As the nexus between the idea and execution, you’ll work in close collaboration with our clients, who seek Made.For.Digital’s expertise in the production of their digital projects and campaigns.
- You set up new projects by responding to agency briefs and RFPs, leading pitches, treatments and production proposals.
- Together with our creatives and tech chiefs, you help to shape these projects into a joint success by leading the production on our behalf.
- Your role is to bring all of our in-house talents and teams together and make sure great work is done across all levels of production.
- Working at Made.For.Digital means you get to produce projects that engage with new and innovative uses of technology that require you to lead the way on uncharted paths of production.
- As a producer, you are also responsible for scoping and quoting projects as well as timing and planning production work. You help to establish what gets done and when (U <3 SOWs), making sure projects are profitable and doable.
- You need to boast at least 5 years of high-level experience working as a film or video content producer
- Your 5+ years of experience in a similar capacity have given you a battle-scarred pokerface immune to stress (the freakouts come out at night, but that’s alright).
- Leading the production of multiple campaigns is no easy task and requires someone with superb planning and communication skills, testified in your insanely good emails.
- We need a true-born team player who can successfully work across teams, time zones and technologies.
Why You Should Join Our Team
At Made.For.Digital, you join a successful and fast-growing international company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to digital film productions. In addition to an unlimited supply of awesome projects and coworkers, Made.For.Digital gets you a one-of-a-kind company culture.
Please be attentive to the minimum requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right for the job.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- Calle Emilio Castelar 149 Polanco III Sección 11650 Ciudad de México CDMX Mexico
- +52 1 55 8421 8283
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 135 Yanping Rd, Jing’an Shanghai 200042 China
- +86 151 2109 7484
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897