Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Sr. Industrial Product & Stage Designer at MediaMonks SP
- In this technical + creative role, you will design products, stages, installations and other types of cool on behalf of the world’s leading advertising and their brands.
- You are part of our Vila Madalena Experiential club and will work closely together with our dedicated producers, technical directors, creative teams and designers — setting the stage that you’ll build.
- Because indeed, you are responsible for the physical design of our products and projects from brief to build.
- You design products, exhibition stands, stages, installations, connected tools, furniture and more based on briefings with or without sketches.
- As part of MediaMonks, you can work together with the best people from all relevant disciplines to produce the best of work, from top-notch artists and designers to eminent engineers and developers.
- You create technical and construction drawings from your own designs or others’.
- You produce 3D models from product designs that can be printed or manufactured otherwise, showing (off) how awesome things will be.
- You check construction drawing from third-party builders.
- You do load calculations and advise on construction and builds.
- You research material properties to check their feasibility for specific projects (e.g. studying materials for heat resistance, load–weight properties, temperature expansion coefficient and other good stuff.).
Roll with MM
In return for your sick skill set, you will be able to work on great projects together with great people. You’ll be part of a young & fun, successful and super-fast-growing international company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and use of adjectives.
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role.
- A proven record track in product design.
- We’re looking for an industrial designer who is keen to work at the intersection of advertising and technology.
- You’re a proficient English communicator, able to provide clear updates on the development of projects and knowing how to describe problems and required actions to Monks in other offices.
- You can do all of the above, and more.
- You can work with Autodesk Fusion 360 / SOLIDWORKS or similar tools without screamy capitals.
Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897