Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Sr Liferay Developer at MediaMonks MX
MediaMonks Mexico is looking for an English + Spanish-speaking developer who can be our lifeline for Liferay-powered platforms. This position leads the technology side of one of MediaMonks' key partnerships and divides time between Mexico City and Monterrey.
About the Role
- As our Senior Liferay Monk in Mexico, you’ll contribute to the development of content management systems that power our productions from simple landing pages to complete and complex Liferay powered digital ecosystems.
- Working with some of the best developers in Latin America, you’ll create high-performance backends that operate within the context of complex technology stacks.
- You’ll also help to build and maintain our codebase.
- As part of MediaMonks, you’ll be part of the most awesome production company on the planet, operating as one across 15 locations with 3000 Monks worldwide.
Become Our Senior Liferay Monk
At MediaMonks you’ll join a young & fun, successful and super-fast-moving company people would kill to work for. A company that is on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) digital transformation partner in any field and market. In addition to award-winning projects, we bring you A-OK coffee and A+ parties.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- For this English + Spanish-speaking role, we’re looking for someone with 5+ years of experience in a similar capacity and who is eager to learn more.
- Liferay 7+ experience.
- Java 7 and/or 8 experience.
- You can work together with Monks from around the world in English and Spanish.
- You can independently develop Liferay content management systems that are smooth, scalable and secure.
- You know about the technical architecture of big builds with complicated tech stacks powered by a variety of technologies, and are confident working for major clients.
- Like your future coworkers, you have a drive and dedication for creating great work.
- You have a great sense of responsibility and are flexible if that’s what it takes to get a job done.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675