Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Sr. Platforms Project Manager at MediaMonks SH
MediaMonks is hiring a diligent Project Manager to devour deadlines and manage miracles in the name of large-scale sites, apps and platform projects. In this role, you are dedicated to crafting brand sites, platforms, apps, dot-coms, and other long-term, on-going projects. If you’re the one, we’d love to be the zero so we can make beautiful binary babies together.
About the Role
- As a Sr. Platform Project Monk, you are responsible for the progress and delivery of some of the biggest projects MediaMonks produces on behalf of the world’s leading agencies and their brands.
- Your projects live at the intersection of campaign sites and the more traditional dot-coms; striking a balance between sales and story, conversion and creativity, experience and ecom.
- You’ll work closely together with our in-house producers and program managers to make sure that all the things-that-should-happen happen.
- You’re the chief whip of a project and need to hustle Monks across teams, time zones and technologies in order to meet deliveries and expectations, picking from a talent-filled pool of Monks.
- Working at MediaMonks also means you’ll be managing projects that engage with new and emerging technologies. In such cases, best practises and ways of working are yet to evolve. It’s up to you establish paths and priorities to ensure a smooth launch.
- Other regular challenges include managing bulk launches and rollouts to potentially any country with internet access.
Come Manage Miracles at MediaMonks
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving international company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of adjectives. Stressful moments are part of the job, but so is our casual company culture, annual winter sports trip and sublime summer soiree — we even have an epic lunch and a next-gen pension fund. If you fit the specs sheet, we’d love to meet you.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this position and accompany your application with a portfolio and a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for this role.
- We are looking for someone who is first and foremost an excellent project manager; someone who knows how to hustle internal resources to meet external deadlines no matter what.
- You have interfaced with A-list global clients and are familiar with their requirements even when client is unclear to what they want/need
- You need to be familiar with producing various types of large-scale digital projects, including dot-coms, brand apps and e-com platforms.
- Whether it’s scrum, agile, waterfall or free-for-all, you’re agile when it comes to management methodologies.
- You love lists more than Buzzfeed and are familiar with a range of project management tools (e.g., Assembla, TeamGantt, Basecamp, G Suit, Post-it notes).
- You have 3-5 years of experience in digital advertising or production have made you fabulous at dealing with stress and phenomenal at communicating with (stressed-out) clients and coworkers. ‘Keep calm and get shit done’ is what this job is all about, after all.
- Your solid technical knowledge makes for a strong foundation that can carry a heavy workload. The ability to geek out with developers comes in more than handy, as does The Gift of being able to read and tweak lines of code.
- Native Chinese is a must with good English communication.
Please send over your Resume and Cover letter over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Write your name and Job Posting in the Email Subject and add your salary expectations.
We wish you good luck and hope to hear from you soon.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897