Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Sr. Project Manager at MediaMonks Hilversum
MediaMonks is looking for a proficient project manager to superintend and support the development of large-scale websites and amazing creative campaigns. You’ll see all parts of the World Wide Web and different parts of the world, occasionally travelling overseas to kick-off projects in tag team with our clients. If you’re the one, we’d love to be the zero so we can make beautiful binary babies together.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this Hilversum-based position, you’re responsible for handling the progress and delivery of the digital products we produce for top-name brands and businesses.
- You’ll focus on the production of forward-thinking websites, mobile apps or creative content campaigns.
- Our PMs are the pacemakers of projects, motivating Monks across teams and time zones to meet deliveries and exceed expectations, picking from a talent-filled pool of 2,500+ Monks worldwide.
- You’ll work closely together with our producers, business leads and production teams to ensure that all the things that should happen, happen..
- Project are often set up locally and developed globally at our production hubs, meaning you’ll play a key role in the coordination of the client and project.
- You’ll liaise with our producers to make sure all boxes are checked, while coordinating with our QA Monks to ensure everything works too.
- You’ll also be involved in scoping new assignments: providing estimates and expertise for how to handle projects in equal parts.
- Other difficult deliveries you might encounter include bulk launches and international rollouts to potentially any country with internet access.
Join Us at the Intersection of Creativity and Technology
Working at MediaMonks means working on projects that engage with new and emerging technologies. We aim to strike a balance between story and sales, creativity and conversion, and experience and ecommerce. Because most of our projects are completely bespoke, best practises are not always available, requiring you and your team to establish paths and priorities to safeguard a timely launch.
In return for your dedication and attention to detail, you’ll get an independent position in an exciting work environment filled with some of the nicest people in the industry. You’ll join a fun and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the most prolific production partner in any field and market. In addition to a next-gen pension fund, you can expect A+ food and (winter sports) parties, and A-OK coffee.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter.
- We’re looking for someone who’s first and foremost a proficient PM — someone who knows how to motivate internal resources to meet external deadlines no matter what.
- You’re superb with stressed out clients and coworkers — ‘keep calm and get things done’ is what we’re about.
- Your technical foundation makes for a strong basis that can handle a heavy workload.
- You do lists better than Buzzfeed and are familiar with a range of project management tools (e.g., Jira, GIT, Basecamp, G Suite, Post-its).
- You’re also familiar with Agile methodologies and its daily practices.
- An ability to geek out with developers comes in more than handy, as does The Gift of being able to read and tweak lines of code.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508