Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Sr. Project Manager - Platforms at MediaMonks Toronto
- As a Sr. Project Manager at MediaMonks, you will pitch, plot and produce phenomenal projects.
- Lead a portfolio of platform projects with support of a team; ensuring delivery on plan, on budget.
- You will farm and groom our client relationships, always finding opportunities for growth.
- With your integrated expertise, you understand how to lead, guide, and execute with best practices on any various type of project thrown your way.
- You work at the intersection of operations and production to grow a prolific production partnership. You support the sales process and the operational decision making.
- You’re a project’s pace and peacemaker.
- You set up and pitch for new projects by responding to briefs and RFPs, and together with our in-house teams, you help to shape these projects into a joint success.
- Your role is to bring all of our in-house talents together, integrating activities between different disciplines to make sure great work is done between MediaMonks monasteries around the world.
- You are responsible for scoping and quoting key projects. You help to establish what gets done and when, making sure projects are on time and on budget.
- If all of this doesn’t excite you enough already, you also have the honor of compiling monthly reports on sales, expenses and forecasts. $-)
- You have a proven track record in business development, pitching, and fostering client relationships. You can point to examples where you have grown an account.
- You need to boast at least 6+ years of high-level experience as a senior project manager, where you successfully worked across teams, time zones and technologies.
- You have experience and expertise in leading a variety of projects including e-commerce, content management, digital transformation, and everything in between. Please highlight your variety of work experience in your resume or work samples.
- You have a strong philosophy around how you manage, lead, and mentor your team.
- You are experienced doing business with top clients, who will seek your take, expertise and leadership on the production of their ideas.
- Experience working with big tech companies is a huge plus.
- You have a proven track record of growing a business, by constantly finding ways to oil and feed the machine.
- Leading the production of integrated projects between our international offices while managing a team of producers is no easy task and requires someone with excellent planning and communication skills, being experienced with management tools such as Jira, Confluence, Asana, Monday.com, Basecamp, Sanskrit, etc.
- Excellent understanding of the Agile and Scrum methodologies
- You overcome, oversee and conquer, and instead of freaking out, you are freaking good with handling stressful situations that are part of the job.
- You have an executional mindset, are comfortable working in the trenches, and also inspiring and leading others.
MediaMonks is looking for a Sr. Project Manager for Platforms to help lead and deliver client projects on-time, on-budget, one of our largest accounts to new heights. This position manages one of MediaMonks' key global partnerships and will lead all elements of production. This person will be the bridge between Technical Director and Director of Operations, ensuring smooth execution and delivery.
All About the Role
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble;-) production partner in any field and market.
In addition to an unlimited supply of awesome projects and coworkers, MediaMonks promises a one-of-a-kind company culture, amplified through many parties and prizes.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
MediaMonks is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508