Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Sr Python Developer at MediaMonks NL
MediaMonks has a prime position for a proficient Python Developer.
What Will I Do?
- In this Hilversum-based position you’ll develop (web) applications and other kinds of cool on behalf of the world’s leading agencies and brands.
- You’ll play a pivotal role in projects big and small, translating creative concepts into lucid lines of code on your Mac, Windows or Linux machine of choice.
- Working as part of different project teams, you’ll develop a wide variety of backends for an even wider variety of projects, including real-time applications for star clients such as Google and Old Spice.
- You’re tasked with building some of the most ballsy backends in internet history, from full-fledged template-rendered platforms to mobile (web) apps to microcontroller-controlled hardware applications.
- You will develop high-load and high-performance environments that run like Usain (but without the slow start).
- At our Hilversum headquarters, you’ll be joining an international and truly multi-language development department of 150 of the best-looking developers in the world (including in-house Hosting Monks, so you don’t have to stay awake at night).
- Alongside 500+ coworkers from other disciplines, you’ll work as part of the most awesome production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in eleven locations’ and handling everything you could possibly throw at a digital project including games, virtual reality and installations.
Send Us Your Best Application to Date
At MediaMonks, you’ll be in great company with a one-of-a-kind culture, winter sports & summer parties, fantastic food every day, and an unlimited supply of caffeine. If you’re looking to do seriously good work at a young, fun, award-winning and super-fast-moving company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of adjectives, land this position while it’s hot.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a tailored cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.Requirements
- You bank on 5+ years of professional development experience creating server-side applications and have 3+ years worth of hands-on Python experience.
- You’re also experienced with web frameworks such as Django and Flask.
- You’re familiar working with Django REST framework, PostgreSQL, MySQL and NoSQL.
- You’re experienced with Git and know when (and how) to use Celery.
- While you don't have to be an expert on hosting, you know what is needed to get your project running smoothly.
- You can excel independently as well as part of a team, with great interpersonal skills and the ability to self-manage.
- Speaking Dutch is ‘niet noodzakelijk’ but the ability to communicate, code and curse in English is a must.
- If you have any experience with Google App Engine, that’s a big plus.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897