Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Sr. Real-time 3D Modeler at MediaMonks HQ
MediaMonks is looking for a creative modeler that can bring an extra dimension to real-time 3D projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this Hilversum-based position, you’ll use and abuse 3D and game engines to create marvelous real-time models.
- You’ll produce work on behalf of the world’s leading agencies and brands, delivering award-winning work for the likes of Mercedes-AMG, Telia, Red Bull Air Race, Google and Weber.
- You’ll create 3D models, mockups and assets — tracking and lighting everything to deliver a world-class production.
- You’ll work closely together with our creative designs to produce original 3D models including characters, props and environments from start to finish.
- You’ll use your eye for shapes and structures to create 3D assets that suit a wide variety of styles.
- You help to achieve the required look and level of execution for every model, working together with a global team of artists and developers to produce the best possible work for every platform.
- With your knowledge of game technologies, you make sure your models are technically ready to be implemented or further developed in platforms like Unity.
- As part of MediaMonks, you are part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in eleven locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 600 Monks worldwide.
Become Our Model 3D Modeler
In return for your three-dimensional artistry, you’ll get to work with a tremendous troupe of colleagues, with all-access to an array of next-level office outings, including winter sports. You’ll be part of a successful and super-fast-moving company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of adjectives. Even our lunch and pension-fund are pretty sweet.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- With 5+ years of modeling experience, you’ve earned your stripes in the field and are ready to take this next step.
- You’re versed with Autodesk Maya, Unity 3D and Photoshop.
- You’re a pro at abstract modelling, low-poly techniques, unwrapping and texturing.
- You have a basic understanding of rigging and/or animation principles.
- You have high-level experience working as part of an integrated production team on real-time projects such as augmented reality, virtual reality and games.
- You can communicate project (status) details to international team members in a clear and concise way, and are highly organized in your scenes and folders, making sure we can move fast without breaking things.
- You have a relentless drive to create high-quality work and go the extra mile even if no one is watching, always striving for improvements in lighting, texturing, shading/look development, as well as tools and workflows.
- Any experience with Autodesk Fusion 360, SOLIDWORKS, Houdini, Nuke, Mari, Cinema 4D, WebGL, Three.JS, Autodesk Revit, Building Information Modelling (BIM) or CAT files is nice to have.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897