Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Sr. Strategist at MediaMonks NY (Full-time/Freelance)
Our A-team in New York is seeking a seasoned strategist who’s great at integrating research and insights into top-notch executions across digital campaigns, dot-coms and e-commerce. An active participant in a culture of tech and innovation, you’ll play a pivotal role in the growth of our local Research & Strategy department.
Role & Responsibilities
- As a Sr. Strategy Monk at MediaMonks, you’ll be plugged into a wide variety of projects and pitches for leading brands and businesses.
- You’ll produce superb strategic frameworks in partnership with our clients to bolster their brands and bottom lines.
- Always having the big picture in mind, you specialize in developing holistic and cohesive experiences by developing tactical roadmaps that integrate multichannel campaigns and platforms.
- You’ll be working and workshopping closely with clients, helping to uncover each project’s objectives, user needs and requirements and transforming them into actionable plans for our production teams.
- You identify key metrics together with the client, diagnosing, devising and delivering solutions for improving not just the metrics but the overall experience.
- You synthesize findings and insights from brand, competitor and market research to provide rounded and grounded recommendations around concepts, content, UX and product features.
- You’ll lead internal and external presentations on our research findings and play a driving role in developing strategic solutions and recommendations together with our international teams.
- You bringing fresh insights and ideas to the table and put a strategic spin on digital products to elevate the experience to new heights.
- You’ll produce a wide range of deliverables, from roadmaps and omnichannel flows to experience maps and prototypes.
- You advocate for the user every step of the way, ensuring that their expectations and the experience are in alignment and support the project’s overall objectives.
Join our NYC Monastery
At MediaMonks, you'll join a successful and super-fast-moving company creative people would kill to work for. You’ll have the chance to bring forth award-winning work as part a truly global company working as one office across teams and time zones with 900 Monks and counting. If you’re looking to do great work with great people who know how to party extremely well, apply and join in the fun.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job
- Ideally, you have 6 years of hands-on experience in with proven track record in creating digital strategies for top-name brands.
- You thoroughly understand the current digital media landscape and how companies can best leverage the opportunities it affords.
- Experienced wearing multiple hats, your skillset covers a wide range of disciplines while remaining a true topic expert when it comes to digital strategy and communications.
- You have experience identifying audience segments and customer clusters and know how brands can effectively reach these groups online.
- You have experience with Google Analytics and other tools that inform strategic decision-making with behavioral analysis based on data.
- You don’t just diagnose underperforming elements in the CDJ: you’re also experienced with creating solutions for how to improve campaigns quickly and efficiently.
- With excellent written and verbal communication skills, you can sell clients and colleagues alike on your insights and strategies.
- You’re up to date with the latest trends and developments in the field, from voice and AR to machine learning and AI.
- You excel in a fast-paced environment, pivoting on a moment’s notice, taking calculated risks and thinking big and small to produce spot-on solutions and strategies.
- You’re a self-starter who requires minimal oversight, independently meeting deadlines and deliveries for across multiple projects.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675