Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Sr Technical Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Manager at MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks is proud to be a world leader in digital production ,partnering alongside many of the coolest clients on the plane. Human Capital is our biggest asset and being our Sr Technical Recruiter is a role with big impact in our continued growth and success.
Working at MediaMonks is arguably the coolest thing to do right now. You’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) ) production partner in any field and market, while enjoying the ability to contribute in a meaningful and impactful way.
If you are eager to work as part of a super informal company, and also know how to share this vibe with candidates, we should meet. If this seems like you, let’s talk about all MediaMonks can offer you. We haven’t even mentioned our incredible benefits yet.
Some details you may want to know about...
In this role:
- You’ll lead the recruitment strategy for technical position hiring, predominantly for developers. You will offer innovative ways to attract the very best talent.
- Usual full cycle recruitment activities. You’ve been doing this awhile now and you know what needs to be done.
- Guide hiring managers on best practices, how to elevate the candidate experience and help our teams by making a preselection of candidates that best match the position needs.
- Proactively seek out passive candidates, something that you’re driven by.
- Constant contact with candidates in process.
- Coordinate interviews for our hiring teams.
Checklist to really qualify:
- You have no less than 6 years of technical full cycle recruitment experience in the region. International experience is a lovely plus.
- You’re a go-getter, self-starter and networker. Networking is truly natural to you.
- Your knowledge of the top players and relevant companies in different markets allows you to easily connect the right candidates with us.
- Highly versed in today's sourcing strategies is essential. Advanced Boolean skills are a definite "must have".
- Consultative approach to recruiting, offering scalable solutions, with proven success in hiring right.
- Accomplished at being looked to for recruiting insight of best practices, and implementing effectively.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Strong communication skills, with excellent writing ability.
- A proven relational approach that fosters long term candidate relationships.
- Savvy negotiator. Leaned on by Hiring Managers for skills in negotiating for the company.
- A great listener, in tune with our teams and people’s needs.
- Highly organized with great attention to detail and follow through.
- Excellent judgement in time management and determining priorities, with little direction.
**We will ONLY consider candidates with developer and other technical recruiting experience. This is a particular role** If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
At MediaMonks we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. Join this amazing team.
Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508