Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Sr. UI Designer at MediaMonks LA
MediaMonks LA is looking for a brilliant Sr. Digital Designer of large-scale sites, apps and platform projects. A true-born digital designer who is not only an aesthetics deity but is ready to coach junior designers and the design department as a whole to excel at what they do. If you’re the one, we’d love to be the zero so we can make beautiful binary babies together.
Role & Responsibilities
- As a Sr. Digital Design Monk, you’ll join an international team of designers in crafting amazing work for the world’s leading agencies and their brands.
- You’ll be designing award-winning websites, apps and platforms; translating creative concepts into functional designs and brand values into compelling visual styles.
- Your job is to make sure aesthetics are harmonized with usability, working side by side with our in-house creatives and UX designers.
- You produce quick sketches, mockups and prototypes to support concept proposals.
- You’ll also be involved in pitching projects and developing workshops.
- You don’t follow trends; you set them and enjoy doing so.
- You have an unquenchable curiosity for all-things digital, from apps and platforms to emerging tech.
Join Our MonasteryBeing a Digital Designer at MediaMonks is simply amazing. You’ll get to work for top-notch brands and businesses and be part of a global network of kick-ass designers to work with and learn from. At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving production company that people would kill to work for. In addition to great coffee and mezcal, MediaMonks offers priceless dinners with a very passionate team.
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a personal cover letter explaining why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org has all the answers.
- You make sure all designs are in line with the project’s objectives and client expectations.
- As showcased in your interactive portfolio, you have a comprehensive experience with everything from responsive web design for large-scale platforms to mobile apps.
- You can contribute at all stages of the design process, from conceptualizing styles and wireframing websites (IA) to doing layout compositions (UI) and mobile translations.
- You have a well-developed understanding of grid systems, colour theory and typography, and can tie each of these elements together with obsessive attention to detail.
- You know how to hover behind junior and mid-level designers in a sacred ritual called constructive feedback.
- You have solid client-facing experience and break ice instead of sweat when you present designs or lead workshops.
- We work across continents and time-zones, so your high-level English will allow you to understand and communicate complex problems and ingenious solutions fluently.
- You also understand the (business) objectives of global brands, technology and entertainment like no other; it’s up to you to make sure both the commercial and the creative goals of a project live and align in perfect harmony.
- Your Photoshop/Sketch skills are so slick, they look photoshopped; and you also know how to organize your files, layers and folders neatly, even if you’re a creative mess outside of Adobe CS.
- While you know all about the good, the bad and the ugly of UI design, you understand that design is about moving people’s emotions instead of pixels.
- You have experience shaping all stages of the design process, from conceptualizing styles to finalizing layouts and rolling out designs across markets and formats.
- In addition to visual prowess, you have strong social and professional skills and feel confident in tackling high-end projects in tag team with colleagues and clients–wherever they are.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675