Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Sr. UI Designer at MediaMonks MX
MediaMonks Mexico is shopping for an experienced Spanish and English-speaking Sr. Digital Designer of large-scale sites, apps and platform projects. A true-born digital designer who is not only an aesthetics deity but is ready to coach junior designers and the design department as a whole to excel at what they do. If you’re the one, we’d love to be the zero so we can make beautiful binary babies together.
Role & Responsibilities
As a Sr. Digital Design Monk, you’ll join an international team of designers in crafting amazing work for the world’s leading agencies and their brands.
You’ll be designing award-winning websites, apps and platforms; translating creative concepts into functional designs and brand values into compelling visual styles.
Your job is to make sure aesthetics are harmonized with usability, working side by side with our in-house creatives and UX designers.
You produce quick sketches, mockups and prototypes to support concept proposals.
You’ll also be involved in pitching projects and developing workshops.
You don’t follow trends; you set them and enjoy doing so.
You have an unquenchable curiosity for all-things digital, from apps and platforms to emerging tech.
Join Our MonasteryBeing a Digital Designer at MediaMonks is simply amazing. You’ll get to work for top-notch brands and businesses and be part of a global network of kick-ass designers to work with and learn from. At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving production company that people would kill to work for. In addition to great coffee and mezcal, MediaMonks offers priceless dinners with a very passionate team.
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a personal cover letter explaining why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? email@example.com has all the answers.
- You make sure all designs are in line with the project’s objectives and client expectations.
- As showcased in your interactive portfolio, you have a comprehensive experience with everything from responsive web design for large-scale platforms to mobile apps.
- You can contribute at all stages of the design process, from conceptualizing styles and wireframing websites (IA) to doing layout compositions (UI) and mobile translations.
- You have a well-developed understanding of grid systems, colour theory and typography, and can tie each of these elements together with obsessive attention to detail.
- You know how to hover behind junior and mid-level designers in a sacred ritual called constructive feedback.
- You have solid client-facing experience and break ice instead of sweat when you present designs or lead workshops.
- We work across continents and time-zones, so your high-level English will allow you to understand and communicate complex problems and ingenious solutions fluently.
- You also understand the (business) objectives of global brands, technology and entertainment like no other; it’s up to you to make sure both the commercial and the creative goals of a project live and align in perfect harmony.
- Your Photoshop/Sketch skills are so slick, they look photoshopped; and you also know how to organize your files, layers and folders neatly, even if you’re a creative mess outside of Adobe CS.
- While you know all about the good, the bad and the ugly of UI design, you understand that design is about moving people’s emotions instead of pixels.
- You have experience shaping all stages of the design process, from conceptualizing styles to finalizing layouts and rolling out designs across markets and formats.
- In addition to visual prowess, you have strong social and professional skills and feel confident in tackling high-end projects in tag team with colleagues and clients–wherever they are.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675