Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Sr. UX Designer at MediaMonks LA (client-side)
MediaMonks LA is looking for a brilliant UX Designer to join to work with one of our coolest Clients, JOIN US!
- Alongside our project frontline of producers, creatives and business leads, you work with our clients and creative teams to shape projects from an early stage.
- Your expertise in UX design will support one of our coolest clients.
- You set up workshops and presentations to tease out the key user requirements in collaboration with the client.
- Your competitive audits, user insights and broad knowledge of UX and UI design will help to lay the foundation upon which great work can be built.
- You’re responsible for developing the exact workings and flows to bring projects to the point of production through user journeys, sitemaps, wireframes & prototypes.
- The ultimate goal is to mastermind great user experiences that meet the commercial and creative goals of the project.
- This gig is as much about crafting user experiences across digital touchpoints as it is about producing emotional response through (mobile) interaction patterns and new forms of navigation.
- We’re looking for a UX expert with 3+ years of client-facing experience.
- As a seasoned UX designer, you have the confidence and credentials to take ownership of projects and contribute to the strategic development of the products and platforms for the world’s biggest brands.
- You have experience with big brands and complex digital platform projects, from concept of a project to wireframes.
- You have a demonstrated ability to combine research and creative concepts into functional UX designs.
- You have a strong creative, visual and intuitive approach to UX.
- You understand the nature of digital platforms and their users and know how these two interface in practice.
- You boast solid wireframing skills with pen an paper and in Sketch.
- You are able to produce interactive prototypes with tools such Marvel and Framer.
- In this bottleneck position, strong communication skills are as important as seniority in UX design. You can make sense of seemingly cryptic briefs and aren’t afraid to ask questions to help better-define what needs to be done in the first place. You’ve got that big-picture thinking that keeps projects moving forward.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675