Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Strategic Planner at MediaMonks DXB
MediaMonks Middle East is looking for a talented Strategy Planner to join our growing team. In this role, you will lead the team responsible for developing the key strategic insights that underpin marketing and social media ideas, working closely with the client to research the market, understand their value proposition, goals and objectives and their target consumer.
Our ideal candidate is a fast, adaptable, resourceful and a flexible go-getter who jumps on new opportunities to create impactful work. You are a social and digital media strategist with experience in building and executing strategy across social media channels for brands on a global scale.
- Provide situational analysis of trends in the marketplace and in consumer behavior.
- Develop target audiences, consumer insights and annual plans.
- Support initiatives with appropriate strategic insights and leadership.
- Provide executive-level briefings on overall strategy, communication plans, ROI analyses and other areas.
- Develop big ideas that will be translated across channels and businesses to position the brand and drive results.
- Deliver timely proactive recommendations about specific marketplace conditions and how the brand can maximize opportunities.
- Track marketing and social media activities of key competitors and relevant brands in the marketplace as needed.
- Provide regular external market reviews of best-in-class campaigns, tech innovations, new developments across social and more to help future-proof the brand.
- Provide strategy guidance and effective cross-channel recommendations as campaigns are developed, as well as guide and participate in the development of branded experiences and messaging with a focus on social media.
- Collaborate with cross-functional, multi-market teams to ensure effective delivery of proposals and campaigns.
- Deepen our clients’ understanding of their markets and audiences through research and presentation of insights.
- Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
- Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
- Extensive travel to and from Saudi Arabia will be required.
- 5+ years of Strategic Planning experience in digital media
- Extensive experience in developing, implementing and managing social media strategy
- Expertise in cultural insights, multicultural segmentation, research and channel planning (360 digital and social media).
- Proven work experience as a social media strategist, with hands on experience using social media for brand awareness and engagement
- Great communication skills in both English and Arabic.
At Media Monks you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market. With offices all around the globe and 4,000+ Monks and counting, we’re leading the industry through integrated teams who create great, relevant work with purpose at scale and at speed.We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. We want everyone to feel free, real, safe and be respectful of others.Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a custom English cover letter detailing why you’re the right person for the job. Submit up to three writing samples, so we can get an idea of your best work. Feel free to include links to your content or portfolio in your application.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- Coming soon
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508