Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Strategy Director / Marcom Planner at MediaMonks LDN
MediaMonks is looking to add a Strategy Director/Marcom Planner level to its growing team in London. We are looking for a smart problem-solver with proven experience across brand, business and digital-content thinking, someone who can unlock creative opportunities for our new Automotive clients.
You will ensure our digital strategy and solutions are effective and innovative. The successful applicant will be a champion of smart thinking that heroes the end-to-end digital customer journey. They will ‘think creative effectiveness’ and use their experience and expertise to lead our teams (and clients) to identify great opportunities that differentiate our clients.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Excellent at defining and reframing problems
- Develop insights that unlock creative opportunities
- Create differentiated and effective end-to-end digital strategies (content, social, influencers, Google, eCommerce)
- Ensure that the work delivers against our clients goals
- Can write effective business cases to aid client sell-in.
- Manage and mentor other MediaMonks strategists.
- Oversee strategists, providing thought partnership, work reviews, career coaching and skills development.
- Be a thought leader within MediaMonks about the intersection of digital culture and marketing.
- Support the global strategy team.
What’s Next? You!
If you share our love for digital as well as for analogue diversions such as our summer soirées and winter sports shindigs, this gig might just be right for you. At MediaMonks, you’ll join a successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble;-) partner in any field and market.
In addition to an unlimited supply of awesome projects and coworkers, MediaMonks promises a one-of-a-kind company culture, amplified through many parties and prizes. We even have a generous lunch and pension set up.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with examples of the work you’ve produced and a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- 8+ years experience in digital agencies or digital marketing
- Proven history of delivering effective strategic plans
- Ability to motivate the MediaMonks teams to deliver against the strategy
- Excellent presenter, great in a pitch, able to inspire and persuade when presenting to our clients.
- Proven ability to create, plan and run workshops
- Can create trusted working relationships with clients
MediaMonks is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behaviour, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- Coming soon
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508