Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Strategy & User Research Internship MediaMonks NY
MediaMonks has a new position for a future user experience expert. As Strategy & User Research Intern, you’ll learn what it’s like to plan for perfection and craft superb digital experiences global brands. If you’re eager to work with some of the best strategists in the field, apply to hone your skills at the world’s most awarded production company.
About the Internship
- This paid position is based at our Little Temple in the Big Apple and should run for a minimum of 4 months.
- You’ll join a small-star team of Monks that works alongside our other offices to produce amazing work as part of the most awesome production company on the planet.
- You will assist with laying the groundwork for our projects, shaping the strategic briefs that inform our in-house production teams.
- You’ll get to see how client briefs develop into proposals, projects, deliveries, feedback, more feedback, ‘final’ feedback, and ultimately a final product.
- You’ll work together with our international Strategic Planning department to help devise the user experience for a wild array of projects.
- Under the wing of our local Strategist, you’ll be supporting with competitor research, competitive audits, persona creation, user interviews, survey analysis, user testing and user-journey mapping.
- You’ll also conduct market, landscape and trend research, synthesizing your findings to share with stakeholders and team.
- You will apply best practices from the field of user (experience) and market research to set up projects for success.
- Lastly, we hope your fresh eye will also help us develop the very tools and methods we use for user research.
- You are awesome and authorized to work in the United States.
- You are enrolled in the final year of a higher education programme.
- As an advanced student, you have functional research skills and are knowledgeable about the good, the bad and the ugly of digital products and platforms.
- You have a portfolio of projects that demonstrate your research, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, and with it your talent for presentation.
- You can make sense of client briefs and needs, and aren't afraid to ask questions to help better-define what needs to be achieved in the first place.
- Your great sense of empathy allows you to propose user-centric solutions.
- You can quickly sketch and present ideas using visual tools (e.g. Sketch, Adobe CS or G Suite).
- You’re not afraid to voice your opinions, but know when to pick your battles.
- In a perfect world, you’d also have experience with rapid prototyping, validating ideas and producing proof-of-concepts.
Upgrade Your Internship Experience at MediaMonks New York
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young & fun, successful and super-fast-moving company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of adjectives. In addition to an unlimited supply of A-list clients, A+ colleagues and A-OK coffee, MediaMonks gets you a one-of-a-kind company culture, amplified through all the awards.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a short motivation detailing why you’re the right Monk for this internship.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- Calle Emilio Castelar 149 Polanco III Sección 11650 Ciudad de México CDMX Mexico
- +52 1 55 8421 8283
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 135 Yanping Rd, Jing’an Shanghai 200042 China
- +86 151 2109 7484
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897