Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Studio Production Designer at MediaMonks SG
We are growing our super cool Singapore office and are seeking an experienced Studio Production Designer. In this role, you’ll become part of an incredible globally embedded team with one of our biggest [top-secret] existing clients supporting the output of thousands of deliverables. Your work days will be spent in the company of some exceptionally talented and fun Monks perfecting requests like designing compelling video ads and/or end cards, providing creative direction on bespoke animation or editing creations, as well as creating scalable dynamic remarketing and custom responsive layouts. With such high quantity, we also require equally high quality and so we need someone with eagle-eye precision, mastery of typography, obsession with color, past studio experience, and a positive attitude: think you got what it takes?
Role & Responsibilities
- This is a fast-paced assignment that requires impeccable production skills.
- You will work alongside editors, developers, and QA to provide pixel perfect banner designs and persuasive video ads.
- You’ll be onsite with a team of talented puzzle-solvers focused on balancing best practices with tight timelines and Client expectations.
- Pixel perfection is important. You will safeguard quality at all times and work together with QA testers to ensure perfection before our work hits the wwwild.
- Layout, typography, and color are elements that will quickly become your best friends in this project.
- You will make sure that deliverables adhere to guidelines, are consistent across formats, and look pixel perfect in any dimension and in any format.
- You’ll be a master collaborator. Not just with other Monks, but with the local and global Program Managers as well as the other production teams as well.
- You’ll help to direct the very things that will be produced, always helping to make sure that the work we produce meets the client’s strategy, brand, creative goals, and expectations.
- Please note that the role requires on-site presence everyday as we cannot support WFH or Remote.
- Also, the confidentiality of our engagement means everything we do is top-secret and therefore, aka no portfolio pieces.
What’s Next? You!
Join MediaMonks as a Production Designer
MediaMonks is one of those (50) companies creative people would kill to work for. You’ll be part of a young, successful and fast-moving company that is determined to reach Mars before Musk. In addition to an unlimited supply of incredible coworkers, MediaMonks gets you a one-of-a-kind company culture, amplified by all the awards and celebrated with champagne. If you’re the one, we’d love to be the zero so we can make beautiful binary babies together.
- Have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- You have a well-developed understanding of banner design, video ad creation, and a hunger to keep learning.
- You know how to keep your files and folders super organized.
- You have solid client-facing experience and break ice instead of sweat when you collaborate with them for the final product. Impeccable interpersonal communication necessary.
- Being comfortable with the uncomfortable is a must!
- Exceptional attention to detail, problem solving, and coping with rapid change is required
- Can wear many hats, juggling multiple deadlines and priorities at any given time.
- Do you like keeping the user experience in mind when creating templates? Then you may be the unicorn we’re looking for.
- Working with clients and colleagues from around the world, you need to have strong communication skills in English.
- Fluency with presentation making software is a plus
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- +91-9811 672 755
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291