Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Support Admin at MediaMonks HQ
About the Job
- As a Support Desk Administrator at MediaMonks, you hustle and help in equal measure to keep our Monks, Mail and Machines up and running.
- You provide first-line support for troubleshooting, and set up new colleagues in a flash.
- A king or queen of connectivity, you play a key role in making sure that your 600 colleagues across ten international offices can collaborate to create cool stuff.
- Your responsibilities as an administrator also include managing (new) user accounts and looking after our printer network (digital production can’t do without toner and paper).
- We’re looking for what they used to call a whizkid who is keen to join our IT & Support Team in Hilversum.
- You have a finished (MBO/HBO) degree in a relevant field.
- You just graduated or have max 5 years working experience (after graduation)
- You speak English as well as Dutch.
- As an all-round troubleshooter, you can give desktop and network support for Windows and Mac.
- You can provide application support for various kinds of software (notably email clients), and have no trouble with installing plugins, patches and drivers.
- A natural system admin has the inexplicable capacity to fix problems by simply looking at the allegedly malfunctioning device.
- You are a true master of settings, and next to the ‘magic restart’, you know how to fix more complex oddities in the workings of networks and applications.
- Setting up new workstations or even entire teams is something you do in a flash.
- You work independently and always think ahead so that new Monks have everything they need to get started, even if it wasn’t part of your to-do list.
Come Support Our Support Team
In addition to a range of responsibilities, this gig comes with a number of extracurricular events to tide you over. Working at MediaMonks means working at a young and successful international production company that is in constant motion. In addition, we have great healthy food for when you’re hungry, fabulous parties and winter sports trip for when you feel like dancing, and a great pension scheme for when you’re old.
If you’re excited about joining our team, start compiling the specs of your curriculum vitae today. Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 135 Yanping Rd, Jing’an Shanghai 200042 China
- +86 151 2109 7484
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897