Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Talent Acquisition Lead at MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks is looking for a Talent Acquisition Lead to join our ever-growing BA team. . Human Capital is our biggest asset and being our Buenos Aires Talent Acquisition Lead is a role with a huge impact in our continued growth and success. Additionally, our ideal candidate is a fast and flexible go-getter with a consultative approach to recruiting that has proven success in hiring right.
- Lead, coach and support our Buenos Aires team, driving all the recruitment operations.
- Take ownership of the development, strategy and team growth, meaning you’ll support the evolution of the Team while you’re fully prepared for our current phase of exceptional-growth.
- Plan the Talent acquisition strategy to assess talent across digital disciplines, with a focus on Design positions, Development and Leadership. You will offer innovative ways to attract the very best talent.
- Guide hiring managers on best practices, how to elevate the candidate experience and help our teams by making a preselection of candidates that best match the position needs.
- Strategic vision: ability to understand the needs of the business and act in accordance with the company's welfare. Experience in translating strategic goals into tactical steps in order to develop the correct activities and organize your team toward them. Ability to connect the day to day operation to the strategic direction. Highly organized with great attention to detail and follow through.
- Coordination skills: ability to carry out processes simultaneously from start to finish, coordinating other people and generating the necessary agreements to move with agility. Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships. Excellent judgement in time management and determining priorities, with little direction.
- Market knowledge: understanding of the labor market and the main issues of our profiles, ability to estimate efforts and anticipate problems. Your knowledge of the top players and relevant companies in different markets allows you to easily connect the right candidates with us.
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders: ability to generate bonds of trust with our stakeholders based on the quality of our work. Ability to maintain a fluid, dynamic and strategic communication with them. Strong communication skills, with excellent writing ability. Savvy negotiator. Leaned on by Hiring Managers for skills in negotiating for the company.
- People management: A great listener, in tune with our teams and people’s needs. Consultative approach to recruiting, offering scalable solutions, with proven success in hiring right. You’re a go-getter, self-starter and networker. Networking is truly natural to you.
- Over 6 years of technical full cycle recruitment experience in the region and 2+ years in a leadership role.
- 5 years leading recruitment teams.
- Careers linked to HR: Human Resources, Psychology, or similar.
- Language: advanced English (must).
- Experience in setting up areas and work teams.
- Experience developing growth strategy for a team.
- Agile Talent Acquisition experience is a HUGE plus.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
Become a Monk
At MediaMonks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market. With offices all around the globe and 4,000+ Monks and counting, we’re leading the industry through integrated teams who create great, relevant work with purpose at scale and at speed.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. We want everyone to feel free, real, safe and be respectful of others.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- Coming soon
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508