Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Technical Director at MediaMonks LDN
MediaMonks LONDON is looking to hire a tech whizz who’s keen to champion technology at our lovely London office.
- In this role, you’ll work magic as the oracle of our UK creative & producer team.
- You’ll be at the base of the award winning projects MediaMonks UK produces on behalf of A-list clients.
- You assess the technical feasibility of creative concepts and support the development of quick prototypes to pitch solutions to our clients.
- Your extensive expertise in conquering technical challenges will safeguard new projects from the get-go.
- In addition to award-winning websites and applications, your work theoretically covers the entire digital spectrum, from AR to VR to mixed reality and 4D installations.
- Some of the projects you’ll work on engage with experimental technologies and can be technically challenging, requiring you to lead the way across uncharted paths of development.
- You’ll help to prepare projects for development that are carried out at our production strongholds in Amsterdam & Buenos Aires.
- At a higher level, you’ll advise our clients on technical strategies for their brands.
At MediaMonks, you'll join a successful and super-fast-moving company creative people would kill to work for. You’ll have the chance to bring forth award-winning work as part of a truly global company working as one office across teams and time zones with 1,000 Monks and counting. If you’re looking to do great work with great people who know how to party extremely well, apply to join in the fun.
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role.
Please be attentive to the requirements and wishlist for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- For this English speaking role, we’re looking for someone with 5+ years of experience in a similar capacity at a high, international level.
- The position involves frequent client contact and builds on your ability to talk about technical matters in a clear-cut way (though you’re free to throw in some specialist terms, just to impress).
- You’re a strong communicator, confident in presenting (technical strategies) to C-level crowds and crystal-clear when it comes to providing updates and flagging issues.
- When it comes to development, you’re a polyglot with functional knowledge of a wide variety of languages and expert-knowledge of technical architectures and content management systems.
- Hands-on knowledge of prevailing technical stacks is essential as we produce ever more advanced products and (e-comm) platforms.
- You’re proficient with high-performance solutions that can handle millions of visitors.
- You have knack for digital thinking and tech trends, demonstrated by your development experience with beta technologies and APIs.
- In addition to knowing your languages, you can advise on hosting infrastructure, security, performance issues, and the prevailing internet memes.
- You can compile technical documentation to help instruct development teams, no matter where they are in the world.
- You’re experienced in providing quick ballparks and accurate project estimates, clearly defining the scope and underlying assumptions.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- +91-9811 672 755
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291