Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Technical Director MediaMonks MX
MediaMonks Mexico is looking to hire an English + Spanish-speaking tech whizz who’s keen to champion technology at our new Polanco production paradise.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this role, you'll champion technology as the resident wizard of our budding CDMX office.
- You’ll be at the base of the projects MediaMonks MX produces on behalf of A-list clients such Leo Burnett, Publicis, Ogilvy, Aeromexico, Corona and the Mexican Tourism Board.
- You assess the technical feasibility of creative concepts and support the development of quick prototypes to pitch solutions to our clients.
- Your extensive expertise in conquering technical challenges will safeguard new projects from the get-go.
- In addition to award-winning websites and applications, your work theoretically covers the entire digital spectrum, from AR to VR to mixed reality and 4D installations.
- Some of the projects you’ll work on engage with experimental technologies and can be technically challenging, requiring you to lead the way across uncharted paths of development.
- You’ll help to prepare projects for development that are carried out at our production strongholds in Buenos Aires and Amsterdam.
- At a higher level, you’ll advise our clients on technical strategies for their brands.
Become Our MX TD
Working at MediaMonks means you’ll be a TD at the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in eleven locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 700 Monks worldwide. You’ll be part of a young-minded, successful and super-fast-growing production company that people would kill to work for, allegedly. If you’re ready to join our spaceship, we’d love to have you on board as one of our development captains.
Please be attentive to the requirements and wishlist for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- For this English + Spanish-speaking role, we’re looking for someone with 5+ years of experience in a similar capacity at a high, international level.
- The position involves frequent client contact and builds on your ability to talk about technical matters in a clear-cut way (though you’re free to throw in some specialist terms, just to impress).
- You’re a strong communicator, confident in presenting (technical strategies) to C-level crowds and crystal-clear when it comes to providing updates and flagging issues.
- When it comes to development, you’re a polyglot with functional knowledge of a wide variety of languages and expert-knowledge of technical architectures and content management systems.
- Hands-on knowledge of prevailing technical stacks is essential as we produce ever more advanced products and (e-comm) platforms.
- You’re proficient with high-performance solutions that can handle millions of visitors.
- You have knack for digital thinking and tech trends, demonstrated by your development experience with beta technologies and APIs.
- In addition to knowing your languages, you can advise on hosting, security, performance issues, and the prevailing internet memes.
- You can compile technical documentation to help instruct development teams, no matter where they are in the world.
- You’re experienced in providing quick ballparks and accurate project estimates, clearly defining the scope and underlying assumptions.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897