Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Technical Director - Platforms - AEM
MediaMonks HILVERSUM is looking to hire a new technology champion.
- You’ll vet incoming projects and define our initial response, and take it from there. Your extensive expertise in conquering technical challenges will safeguard new projects from the get-go.
- You will engage on the CIO/CTO level to hone in on the best technical architecture to achieve client success.
- You technically guide our development teams to success by setting the future goals working together with the client.
- While based in Hilversum, you will also work with our teams across the Americas, primarily LA, SF, CDMX and Canada.
- Some of the projects you’ll work on engage with experimental technologies and can be technically challenging, requiring you to lead the way across uncharted paths of development.
- Once projects have been sold through, you’ll help to prepare them for development by our production strongholds in Hilversum & Buenos Aires.
- For this English speaking role, we’re looking for someone with 10+ years of experience in a similar capacity at a high, international level.
- The position involves frequent client contact and builds on your ability to talk about technical matters in a clear-cut way (though you’re free to throw in some specialist terms, just to impress).
- You’re a strong communicator, confident in presenting (technical strategies) to C-level crowds and crystal-clear when it comes to providing updates and flagging issues. You understand and know how to navigate the political balance between enterprise stakeholders.
- When it comes to development, you’re a polyglot with functional knowledge of a wide variety of languages and expert-knowledge of technical architectures and content management systems.
- Hands-on knowledge of prevailing technical stacks is essential as we produce ever more advanced products and (CMS and e-comm) platforms.
- You’re proficient with high-performance solutions that can handle millions of visitors.
- You have a knack for digital thinking and tech trends, demonstrated by your development experience with beta technologies and APIs.
- In addition to knowing your languages, you can advise on hosting infrastructure, security, performance issues, and the prevailing internet memes.
- You can compile technical documentation to help instruct development teams, no matter where they are in the world.
- You’re experienced in providing quick ballparks and accurate project estimates, clearly defining the scope and underlying assumptions.
- Teamwork is at the core of how you work. You know when you need to acquire help from a specialist to help you reach the common end goal.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience. Academic excellence preferred
- 8+ years industry experience in technology, 3+ years of AEM/CQ5 architecture & development
- 5+ years experience in a cross-functional role, or 2 year+ experience in at least 2 of the following disciplines: Architecture design, Application Development, Web Development, Quality Assurance, Data, Analytics, CRM Operations, Systems
- In-depth knowledge of cloud computing infrastructure, risk management/compliance and related information security requirements
- 2+ years of experience in people management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team orientation and sparkling interpersonal skills
- Adobe certification (AEM Developer, AEM Architect, AEM DevOps) preferred
At MediaMonks, you'll join a successful and super-fast-moving company creative people would kill to work for. You’ll have the chance to bring forth award-winning work as part of a truly global company working as one office across teams and time zones with 1,000 Monks and counting. If you’re looking to do great work with great people who know how to party extremely well, apply to join in the fun.
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role.
Please be attentive to the requirements and wishlist for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 29, Jalan Riong Bangsar 59100 Kuala Lumpur
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508