Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Test Automation QA Lead at MediaMonks HQ
Our Quality Assurance Monks are looking for an automation specialist to direct the automated-testing of award-winning projects and campaigns at scale. In this lead role, you’ll help to define and develop our new global Test Automation team, spanning Amsterdam to Buenos Aires.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this Hilversum-based position, you’ll work with an international team of test automation Monks to make sure everything we do works as advertised.
- Together with our QA and development lead, you’ll safeguard the work we craft for A-list clients such as Old Spice, Bancolombia, Genesis, and Viacom.
- You’ll head our Test Automation team with the goal of unifying our processes, occasionally contributing to projects yourself.
- You’ll collaborate with other departments to understand project objectives and automation requirements.
- You monitor and mentor the team by reviewing the work and recommending automation solutions and approaches to projects in collaboration with our developers.
- You’ll track and transform the development of the team as well as individual Monks, being responsible for yearly reviews as well as contract evaluations.
Want to be the Automation Answer to Our QA Team?
Working at MediaMonks means that you’ll join a successful and super-fast-moving international company creative people would kill to work for. The range of work you’ll craft tests for will never get boring as we constantly expand into new territories of technology. In addition, you’ll be part of a one-of-a-kind company culture, epic lunches, parties, winter sports and other events, and next-gen pension fund to get you through the Long Night.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for this role. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org has the answers.
- We’re looking for someone with 5+ years of test automation experience, and at least 2 years in a lead role.
- You have a high-level understanding of automation and the mindset of an engineer: you like testing because you love technology.
- You know how to use design patterns in automated testing.
- You have experience with test automation tools (like Appium) for mobile.
- You’re familiar with agile-scrum methodologies and know all about the QA lifecycle.
- You can clearly communicate plans, results and actions in English and emoji.
- Translating technical requirements into test plans and test cases, you can flag and fix bugs in coordination with clients and developers.
- Bonus Round: experience with tools like Cypress.io, other JS frameworks, and/or Unified Modeling Language (UML for insiders).
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897