Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Travel Assistant at MediaMonks HQ
MediaMonks is looking to expand our international travel team with a Travel Assistant. As a Travel Monk, you’re responsible for booking half a million Air Miles and a few months worth of hotel stays annually. You’ll arrange travel and accommodation for business trips as well as for fun events such as our annual Cannes Lions party, winter sports trip and other MediaMonks parties.
Role & Responsibilities
- You’ll assist our lead Travel Monk in any way necessary to get our Monks at the right place at the right time.
- Working at high speed and volume, you’ll help to arrange travel for both our Monks and clients, also recommending tipping fun stuff to do besides work.
- You’ll book flights, trains, taxis, rentals and other means of transportation to get people to where they need to be in the most convenient way.
- You advise on the most time and cost-efficient ways to travel for any trip.
- You propose cost savings and arrange deals with airlines and hotels.
- You not only talk money, you also track it, working together with our HR Monks to make sure our Monks’ daily allowances are paid.
- You help to track all travel costs for each trip, liaising with our Finance Monks about budgets and cost centers.
- You’ll help to provide our ‘MMGMT’ with weekly overviews of travel finances.
- Working with Schiphol Travel, you help to make sure our employee travel files are up to date with the most recent passport info, seating preferences and frequent flyer credentials.
- Last but not least, you handle visa applications on behalf of our globetrotting Monks.
Join our Terrific Travel Team
As a Travel Monk, you’ll get to see the world from your desk, and mean the world to our frequent flyers. At MediaMonks, you’ll be part of young, successful and crazy-ambitious company creative people would kill to work for. You can go all-in with our one-of-a-kind company culture, and all-out at our parties and winter sports. We even have an epic lunch and a next-gen pension fund — you don’t want to miss this flight!
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- For this Hilversum-based position, we’re looking for someone with at least 1 year of experience in a similar role.
- You’re available for 32–40 hours a week and 24/7 support if needed, in return for a flexible working schedule. The starting date would be 1st of April.
- You're well-versed in English and a great communicator, ensuring there’s never any uncertainty when dealing with dates, times, and other travel info
- You know your way around the airline and hotel industries, and can find great deals and convenient flights, even when it’s last minute.
- For extended stays, you have a talent for finding the most awesome Airbnb in any town.
- Organizing itineraries that run like clockwork is something you do so well, the only thing your fellow Monks will have to worry about is running out of battery.
- Last but not least, you are exceptionally organized and have the proactive attitude that will make your future colleagues love you.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897