Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
UI Design Lead at MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks is hiring an English speaking, digital tastemaker to oversee the creation of top-notch designs at our BA office.
Role and Responsibilities
- You'll be part of an international team that is crafting amazing work for the world’s biggest brands under the guidance of a design director.
- You translate brand values, creative concepts, UX documentation and user-stories into functional design solutions.
- You go above and beyond the original brief to push what’s possible on both a creative and technical level.
- You’ll employ your problem-solving skills and full stack of design solutions to lead your team and projects from start to finish to ensure the highest quality of the delivery.
- You’ll be presenting your work to the client in person and through video calls, pitching new projects and proposals for production.
- With an articulate understanding of design fundamentals such as typography, interaction design and usability, you can improve work on both an aesthetic and functional level.
- You understand how designers work and think, but also have a feel for the politics of advertising and pitfalls of production.
- Your social skills are just as vital. Ultimately, it’s a combination of kudos and critique that makes people go the extra mile.
Become Our New Design Lead
Working at MediaMonks means you’ll be part of a young & fun, successful and fast-moving company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to creative production and the use of adjectives. Stressful moments are part of the job, but so is our casual company culture. If you meet and exceed this profile, we’d love to meet you.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role.
- You have around 7+ years of experience, with 2+ years in a senior or lead capacity, across the field of digital and web design.
- Having earned your stripes in the field, you’re ready to take on this role with mentor-like responsibilities, helping younger designers get better at their job through constructive feedback
- In addition to visual prowess, you have strong social and professional skills and feel confident in tackling high-end projects in tag team with our client.
- You boast a beautiful portfolio of top-of-class apps and experiences, spanning the entire spectrum of UX, UI and interaction design.
- You have experience directing all stages of the design process, from conceptualizing styles to finalizing asset deliveries.You have an articulate understanding of grid systems, white space, aspect ratios, typography and colour theory, tying all of these elements together with obsessive attention to detail.
- Your Photoshop and Sketch skills are so slick, they look photoshopped; and you also know how to organize your files, layers and folders.
- Beyond aesthetic excellence, your portfolio demonstrates presentation, research, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Based on your experience and expertise, you can judge on the quality of the user experience, and explain what needs to be achieved to make it better.
- You know how to sell designs to colleagues and clients alike, and have experience running workshops and presentations.
- Interactive prototyping tools are a must, be it Marvel, InVision, Framer or Figma. You are flexible and agile and willing to put in the hours, time and dedication to make each project you work on a success.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508