Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
UI Designer at MediaMonks SH
MediaMonks Shanghai is looking for an experienced UI Designer to shape and style digital products and platforms for one of China’s biggest international brands.
Role & Responsibilities
- At our Shanghai office, you’ll be joining a dedicated team of Monks that works alongside our international offices to produce high-end work for a top-name client.
- As one of our hands-on designers, you help to steer our sites, apps and platforms towards the apex of digital aesthetics.
- As showcased in your portfolio, you have experience with everything from responsive web design for large-scale platforms to mobile apps.
- You like working on long-term projects and love to get dirty with clean and functional designs.
- You understand the nature of digital platforms and their users, and know how these two interface in practice.
- You’re responsible for producing user interface designs that look great and are in line with the client’s objectives and expectations.
- You help to translate the concept and briefing into a thought-out design.
- You help to create style proposals, sketches and mockups to kickstart the design for new pages and features.
Join Our Team In Style
MediaMonks is one of those (50) companies creative people would kill to work for. You’ll be part of a successful and super-fast-moving-(and-growing) company that is determined to reach Mars before Musk. In addition to an unlimited supply of coworkers, MediaMonks gets you a one-of-a-kind company culture, characterized by conscientiousness and celebrated with champagne. If you meet and exceed this profile, we’d love to meet you.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org has the answers.
- We’re looking for an English + Mandarin-speaking designer with 3+ years of high-level experience crafting digital interfaces and experiences.
- As showcased in your portfolio, you have broad and deep experience with digital design.
- Your Photoshop/Sketch skills are so slick, they look photoshopped, and you also keep your files, layers and folders neatly organized, even if you’re a mess outside of Adobe CS.
- You have an articulate understanding of grid systems, white space, aspect ratios, typography and colour theory, tying all of these elements together with obsessive attention to detail.
- While you know all about the good, the bad and the ugly of user interface design, you understand that design is ultimately about moving people instead pixels.
- You have experience with all stages of the design process, from conceptualizing styles to finalizing layouts and rolling out designs across markets and formats.
- In addition to visual prowess, you have strong professional and interpersonal skills and feel confident in tackling high-end projects in tag team with clients and coworkers.
- You’re open to feedback and eager to go the extra mile for every milestone.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897