Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
UI Designer at MediaMonks SH
MediaMonks Shanghai is looking for a Mandarin + English-speaking designer to shape and style digital products and platforms for one of China’s biggest international brands.
Role & Responsibilities
- At our Shanghai office you’ll be joining a dedicated team of Monks that works alongside our international offices to produce high-end work for a top-name client.
- As one of our dedicated designers, you help to steer our sites, apps and platforms towards the apex of digital aesthetics.
- You make sure the designs are in line with the project’s objectives and client expectations.
- You help to translate the concept and briefing into a thought-out design.
- You help to create style proposals, sketches and mockups to kickstart the design for new pages
- and features.
Join Our Team In Style
Working at MediaMonks means you’ll be part of a young & fun, successful and super-fast-moving company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of adjectives. Stressful moments are part of the job, but so is our casual company culture. If you meet and exceed this profile, we’d love to meet you.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org has the answers.
- We’re looking for an English + Mandarin-speaking designer with 3+ years of high-level experience crafting digital interfaces and experiences.
- As showcased in your portfolio, you have broad and deep experience with digital design.
- Your Photoshop/Sketch skills are so slick, they look photoshopped, and you also keep your files, layers and folders neatly organized, even if you’re a mess outside of Adobe CS.
- You have an articulate understanding of grid systems, white space, aspect ratios, typography and colour theory, tying all of these elements together with obsessive attention to detail.
- While you know all about the good, the bad and the ugly of user interface design, you understand that design is ultimately about moving people instead pixels.
- You have experience with all stages of the design process, from conceptualizing styles to finalizing layouts and rolling out designs across markets and formats.
- In addition to visual prowess, you have strong professional and interpersonal skills and feel confident in tackling high-end projects in tag team with clients and coworkers.
- You’re open to feedback and eager to go the extra mile for every milestone.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897