Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Unity Developer at MediaMonks HQ
MediaMonks is in search of a skilled developer to join our Games Unit(y). In addition to developing (mobile) games and the like, you’ll also have a strong focus on creating awesome AR and VR applications for all possible platforms. Intrigued? You should be.
About the Role
- In this senior-level role, you’ll employ your fluency in C#, and expert knowledge of the Unity editor.
- You’ll utilize your command of Unity to build and incorporate all elements of a Unity application: from structure and asset implementation to performance optimization and platform support.
- You’ll be working as part of the MediaMonks Mothership in Hilversum, which operates in close collaboration with our other monasteries to craft world-class projects with a team of 600 Monks.
- You have expert-level knowledge of Unity 3D.
- In fact, you have proven experience building software with Unity 3D.
- You’re fluent in C#.
- You have functional knowledge of VR and AR development (Vive, Oculus, Daydream, ARKit, AR-Core, etc.)
- You’re experienced working together with other developers and source-control systems such as GIT, Perforce and SVN.
About the Ideal You
- You have 5+ years experience with Unity.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- You have experience with Objective-C, Java, C++ or other programming languages.
- You have experience with custom shader development.
- You have functional knowledge of Maya, Cinema 4D or 3DStudio.
- You’re experienced with native mobile development for iOS or Android.
Join our Games Department
Working at MediaMonks means mingling among an awesome set of individuals. You’ll be able to enjoy epic meals, celebrate awards and blow off steam during our annual winter sports trip, summer soirees and intermediate events. So, if you’re looking to do seriously good work at a young & fun, successful and fast-growing international company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of adjectives, land this position while it’s hot.
Please be attentive to the minimum requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897