Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Unity Developer at MediaMonks MX
MediaMonks is in search of a skilled developer to join our Mexico Unit(y). In this role, you’ll focus on creating AR Lenses and games for mobile platforms. Intrigued? You should be.
About the Role
- At our credible Condesa office, you’ll be joining a dedicated team of Monks that works alongside our international offices to produce amazing work.
- As our first Unity Developer in Mexico, you’ll be flashing your fluency in C#, and expert knowledge of the Unity editor.
- Working as part of our Mexican team, you’ll help to produce AR projects on behalf of A-list agencies and brands.
- You’ll use Unity to build and incorporate all elements of a Unity application: from structure and asset implementation to performance optimization and platform support.
- With your generalistic understanding of 3D, you’ll develop a wide range of AR filters, lenses and effects.
Join Our Amazing Mexican Team
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a fun, successful, and super-fast-moving company creative people would kill to work for. We operate as one company across teams and time zones with 1,000+ Monks and counting, and we’d love to count you in. In addition to great coffee and mezcal, you can also expect priceless dinners and a truly passionate team.
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter explaining why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? email@example.com has answers.
- You have full functional knowledge of Unity 3D.
- In fact, you have proven experience building software with Unity 3D.
- You’re fluent in C#.
- You have functional knowledge AR development (ARKit, AR-Core, etc.)
- You’re experienced collaborating with other developers and source-control systems such as GIT, Perforce and SVN.
- With your understanding of node-based workflows, you’ll find creative ways of fulfilling impossible requests.
- You can independently support projects from concept to code, but also like working as part of project teams with dedicated scripters and developers.
- You’re a proud (future) member of the AR developer community on Facebook, or elsewhere.
- You have 3+ years experience with Unity.
- You have experience with Objective-C, Java, C++ or other programming languages.
- You have experience with custom shader development.
- You have functional knowledge of Maya, Cinema 4D or 3DStudio.
- You’re experienced with native mobile development for iOS or Android.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675