Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
UX Design Internship at MediaMonks HQ
MediaMonks has internship positions for future user experience experts who have the foresight to intern at MediaMonks.
About the Internship
- This paid internship is based at our Dutch headquarters in Hilversum, which we call Amsterdam for usability.
- As a UX Intern at MediaMonks, you’ll learn what it’s like to work with the world’s leading agencies and brands to craft delightful experiences for A-list clients.
- You’ll join one of our dedicated UX teams to help devise the user experience for a diverse array of projects.
- You’ll get to see how client briefs develop into proposals, projects, deliveries, feedback, more feedback, ‘final’ feedback, and ultimately a final product.
- You’ll be creating flows, wireframes and prototypes like there’s no tomorrow, laying the functional foundation for our visual designers.
- You’ll gather and generate new insights, and help to develop the very tools and methods we use for UX research and design.
Become a UX Monk
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving production company that people would kill to work for. In addition to great food, MediaMonks offers priceless parties and the best winter sports ever if you tag along during Easter.
Being an intern at MediaMonks is simply awesome. You’ll get to do actual work for top-notch brands and businesses. But what is perhaps the most tangible testament to the unadulterated epicness of our internships are the many ex-interns that are still part of the pack. In fact, some of the first interns to join MediaMonks are now occupying the key positions within our company. With this prospect in mind, our ideal candidate is a graduate student who’s looking to kick-start their UX career with a head start.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your resumé with a short motivation detailing why you’re the right Monk for this internship. Be sure to add an updated portfolio with your best UX design thinking, interaction designs and flows.
- We’re looking for a UX student on a roll who will be enrolled throughout the internship.
- You’re passionate about devising excellent user experiences and eager to master the art of user research and interaction design.
- You can grasp a product’s structure and flow in no time, and capture it in crystal-clear diagrams.
- Your great sense of empathy allows you to make user-centric decisions, based on the research and insights you help collect.
- You can quickly visualize interface and interaction ideas in Sketch.
- You install apps and sign up for services just because you’re curious about the UX and onboarding process.
- Your high level English allows you to understand and communicate complex problems and ingenious solutions.
- If you have experience capturing and presenting your UX thinking and designs in presentations, that’s a big plus.
- The best bribe you could give us would be hands-on experience with prototyping tools such as InVision, Marvel and Framer, though this isn’t a hard requirement.
- The same goes for experience doing customer research interviews and analysis.
- You have a European passport and/or are eligible to work in the Netherlands. (Please note that study visa doesn't count, unless it's issued for The Netherlands specifically).
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897