Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
UX Designer at MediaMonks HQ
☰ Hamburger lovers and haters, MediaMonks has an exciting position for eager User Experience Designer with 3 to 5 years of experience.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this mid- to senior-level position, you’ll create UX designs based on research and insights from our Strategy Monks and concepts and ideas from our creatives.
- You go beyond the obvious to achieve the desired experience for users and clients alike.
- You’ll help to shape experiences from scratch but will also contribute to projects in the making.
- You bring fresh ideas to the table and can put a spin on content and interaction ideas to elevate the experience to new heights.
- You propose additions and adjustments that will contribute to the commercial and creative goals of the project.
- You’ll produce high-quality UX deliverables such as detailed wireframes, user flows and interactive prototypes.
- You create crystal-clear briefings for our visual designers and produce lean documentation of features and functionalities to instruct our developers.
- You’ll be working with a junior UX designer, helping them to improve the work and grow their skills.
- As part of MediaMonks, you are part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in eleven locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 600+ Monks worldwide.
Does This Gig Have Your Name All Over It?
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving production company that creatives would kill to work for. In addition to great food for when you’re hungry and and a next-gen pension fund for when you’re old, MediaMonks has priceless parties and the best winter sports ever. So, if you meet this profile, we’d love to meet you.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- You have 3–5 years experience as a UX designer.
- You know Sketch, Google products and the Adobe Suite like the back of your hand.
- You’re familiar with prototyping tools like Marvel and Framer.
- You can create clear decks that effectively communicate your thinking and help stakeholders to make decisions.
- In our line of business, there’s a little surprise around every corner, but with your creative problem-solving skills you can tackle each and everyone of ‘em.
- You’re fascinated by how people interact with technology in practice.
- You’re knowledge about interaction and customer-centric design.
- You’re always up-to-date with the latest (design) trends and innovations.
- You’re meticulous in your process, and have an eagle-eye for detail.
- Last but not least, you are a true team player with very likeable social skills.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- Calle Emilio Castelar 149 Polanco III Sección 11550 Miguel, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 55 8624 5177
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 186 2178 3427
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897