Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
UX Designer at MediaMonks HQ
☰ Hamburger lovers and haters unite - the nicest creative production company on the planet has an an exciting position for a wwwonderful human being with a knack for technology. We’re looking to hire an experienced User Experience Designer who’s eager about producing interactive work, from ML-based activations to the world’s largest AR experience, 4D installations, VR experiences, interactive video events, robotic krakens and the like.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this Hilversum-based position, you’ll join our in-house team of talented UX Designers who stand at the base of the creative projects we produce for the world’s leading agencies and their brands.
- You’ll create experience designs based on research and insights from our very own Strategy Monks and concepts and ideas from our Creative Monks.
- You’ll produce high-quality UX deliverables such as detailed wireframes, user flows and interactive prototypes.
- On one hand your job is to help shape experiences from scratch as well as contribute to projects in the making by proposing additions and adjustments that will contribute to the commercial and creative goals of the project.
- On the other, we’ll also look to you when exploring new interaction models for emerging technology like Voicebots, AR & VR.
- You can create crystal-clear briefings for our visual designers and produce lean documentation of features and functionalities to instruct our developers.
- You’re not afraid to present your well crafted work to clients whether it’s in face to face meetings or sending well made and clear documentation.
- You follow up on your projects with design or development teams in order to see if the user experience is still optimal and you’re flexible enough to adjust plans where needed.
Does This Gig Have Your Name All Over It?
As an UX Designer at MediaMonks, you develop creative work at one of the top 50 companies creatives would kill to work for. In addition to this poetic symmetry, you’ll get to do award-winning work with prize-worthy coworkers as part of a successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best production platform in any field and market.
If you’re eager to join our digital dynasty, we’d love to hear your personal pitch. We’re also keen to see some actual work, so please share your best (UX) work with us.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- You're not just the typical UX Designer. You're way better. Preferably you have 3+ years experience as a UX designer and 1+ year(s) of experience working with creative campaigns and/or experimental and interactive projects.
- You know Sketch, Google products and the Adobe Suite like the back of your hand.
- You’re familiar with prototyping tools like Marvel and Framer.
- You can create clear decks that effectively communicate your thinking and help stakeholders to make decisions.
- In our line of business, there’s a little surprise around every corner, but with your creative problem-solving skills you can tackle each and everyone of ‘em.
- You’re fascinated by how people interact with (new) technology in practice.
- You’re knowledgeable about interaction and customer-centric design.
- You’re always up-to-date with the latest (design) trends and innovations.
- You’re meticulous in your process, and have an eagle-eye for detail.
- You’re confident in communicating in English at the highest international level and have an ability to clearly present interactive concepts to non-technical crowds in a way that makes everyone feel smart.
- Last, but not least, you are a true team player with very likeable social skills.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897