Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
UX Designer at MediaMonks MX
Our Mexico City monastery is on the lookout for an English + Spanish-speaking UX Designer to work on a variety of projects for equally varied clients. We’re searching for someone who is skilled in the art of interaction design and passionate about all things usability.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this Condesa-based position, you’ll will be part of our growing MX team.
- You’ll bring fresh ideas to tables around Mexico, putting a spin on content and interaction ideas to elevate user experiences to new heights.
- You’ll produce high-quality UX deliverables such as detailed wireframes, user flows, and prototypes, shaping some from scratch and completing projects already in the works.
- You’ll propose thoughtful additions and adjustments that will contribute to the commercial and creative goals of a project.
- You’ll create crystal-clear briefings for our visual designers and produce lean documentation on features and functionalities to instruct our developers — both at our Mexico base and beyond.
- You’ll work as part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in thirteen locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 1100 Monks and counting.
Does This Gig Have Your Name All Over It?
Working at MediaMonks means you’ll join a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving production company that people would kill to work for. With MediaMonks MX being our newest site, you’ll get the opportunity to see the office grow from the ground up. If you feel confident looking after user experiences as part of an international company, we’d love a peek at your process and portfolio.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- For this mid-level position, you should have 3+ years of experience working as a UX Designer in digital advertising or product development at a high, international level.
- You speak Spanish, English and usability.
- You know Sketch, Google products and the Adobe Suite like the back of your hand and are no stranger to prototyping tools like Marvel, Framer and Principle.
- You’re well-versed in interaction and customer-centric design and enjoy keeping up-to-date with the latest UX developments and innovations.
- In our line of business, there’s a little surprise around every corner, but your creative problem-solving skills can tackle each and everyone of ‘em.
- You can create clear decks that effectively communicate your thinking for our often collaborative projects that reach all corners of the globe.
- You have an eagle-eye for detail and a process which is meticulous, no matter how messy you are in real life.
- Last but not least, you are a true team player who can tackle any creative challenge.
Submit your cover letter, resume and along with it, the link/links to your portfolio, sites, webs in order for us to look at your done and experience.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897